Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    here we go yea OK. Every country is having grave and dire issues due to corona virus (many many worse than the USA)...do they all have TRUMP as there president as well?

you hate TRUMP simply because liberal controled media like cnn and cbs tell you to.
    You are a slave to your liberal masters, its easy to brainwash the deaf, blind and dumb.
    New Yorkers' extreme distaste for DT has nothing to do with CNN...we have all had to suffer this fool for many many years. He has literally been a tabloid media chasing clown for decades..DECADES.

HE has been run out of NY and is now a resident of Florida. Good riddance. Residents of his buildings tear his name off the front or else they can not even sell their property and with good reason.

Comment

New Yorkers' extreme distaste for DT has nothing to do with CNN...we have all had to suffer this fool for many many years. He has literally been a tabloid media chasing clown for decades..DECADES.

HE has been run out of NY and is now a resident of Florida. Good riddance. Residents of his buildings tear his name off the front or else they can not even sell their property and with good reason.
      SUSA is very clever. The minute someone questions their ethics their spinsters steer the conversation to politics.

Comment

listen amigo, I'm not a fan of susa. But lets be clear, susa is here to make money plain and simple. They have a great marketing strategy and they no how to generate income fast.

More kids = more teams = more teams = more $$$

SUSA is for profit. I don't mind that they post tryouts to recruit more kids as i expect that they should, they are a business and businesses need to make money period. This is a capitalist society we live in....God Bless the USA. God Bless Donald TRUMP...The defender of Capitalism and our rights to make as much money as we want to earn!!!
        Capitalism is great but selling flowers to my grandmother while she is on her death bead is tacky. Recruiting players when they can’t train the ones they have because of covid is Tacky. Buying and merging players on their existing team sight unseen is bad business even though it makes money.

Comment

SUSA morals

FYI, many many many elderly people (TRUMP is 72 i think) have been leaving NY for FL for many many many years

also because NYC is a haven for liberal fags/idiots...diblasio and cuomo superbly fkd things up in NYC (FYI, NYC and NYS was on the verge of bankruptcy way before 2016 and way before covid 19) This is not TRUMPS fault.

The NYC should have been locked down tight 2 months ago (no one comes in or out).
          No way diblasio wins re election next year.

You never ever met TRUMP so why do you hate him so? I will tell you why, you are brainwashed to hate.

Comment

FYI, many many many elderly people (TRUMP is 72 i think) have been leaving NY for FL for many many many years

also because NYC is a haven for liberal fags/idiots...diblasio and cuomo superbly fkd things up in NYC (FYI, NYC and NYS was on the verge of bankruptcy way before 2016 and way before covid 19) This is not TRUMPS fault.

The NYC should have been locked down tight 2 months ago (no one comes in or out).

You never ever met TRUMP so why do you hate him so? I will tell you why, you are brainwashed to hate.
            https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/07/polit...-19/index.html

Lord, we can all hope.....

Comment

Kiss his ass as much as you want..just like all the task force members are required to do every-time they speak at the briefing. Can you can pathetic? He cant let anyone even answer a damn question before first presenting his fat behind for a nice smooch.

I admire them for agreeing to suffer through that nonsense it in order to try to assist in this disaster. what an embarrassment.

Comment

SUSA morals

Capitalism is great but selling flowers to my grandmother while she is on her death bead is tacky. Recruiting players when they can’t train the ones they have because of covid is Tacky. Buying and merging players on their existing team sight unseen is bad business even though it makes money.
                that is your opinion and you are certainly entitled to it (I happen to agree with you).
                None the less, start your own for profit soccer academy and run it any way you like.

You will more than likely be approached by a susa official to sell off your teams. You will have the right to take the offer and/or tell them to wipe there -ss with it.

Either way, I'm not going to condemn a business for wanting to make as much $$$ as they can. that's what its made to do.

Comment

I have met him, at the crossroads at midnight, and I sold my soul for fame and fortune, except now I have neither....

Comment

SUSA morals

I have met him, at the crossroads at midnight, and I sold my soul for fame and fortune, except now I have neither....
                    So you obviously knew who he was when you met him! sounds like YOU made a decision...except it, take responsibility for your own actions and move on.

This feeling of entitlement is one of many things plaguing our American society 100x worse than any corona virus.

"blaming others does not make you better, taking responsibility makes you stronger"

Comment

So you obviously knew who he was when you met him! sounds like YOU made a decision...except it, take responsibility for your own actions and move on.

This feeling of entitlement is one of many things plaguing our American society 100x worse than any corona virus.

"blaming others does not make you better, taking responsibility makes you stronger"
                      Well to follow the example of DT - be sure to only take responsibility when it makes you look good - otherwise blame anyone and everything but yourself for anything negative.

Stock market up and he is an f....ing genius...stocks market down and he has nothing what so ever to do with it.

pathetic.

Comment

SUSA morals

Well to follow the example of DT - be sure to only take responsibility when it makes you look good - otherwise blame anyone and everything but yourself for anything negative.

Stock market up and he is an f....ing genius...stocks market down and he has nothing what so ever to do with it.

pathetic.
                        lmao, yes because under liberal ideology Donald TRUMP invented the corona virus and unleashed it on the world...correct?

Comment

lmao, yes because under liberal ideology Donald TRUMP invented the corona virus and unleashed it on the world...correct?
                          Between AC and DT, only one said "the Buck stops with me." Guess which one? And don't guess DT because that would be wrong.

Comment

SUSA morals

Between AC and DT, only one said "the Buck stops with me." Guess which one? And don't guess DT because that would be wrong.
                            Well i dont know who AC (maybe Alexandra Cortez?) i doubt she said it. Shes another idiot not even you can deny how retarded she is (she can best serve our country in a bikini and/or lingery, thats all shes really good for).

But I did google "the Buck stops with me." guess who said it many many many times?

https://www.google.com/search?source...4dUDCAg&uact=5

Yep Barack Obama.

Comment

Andrew Cuomo.

Choose wisely where you decide to get your information. DT has no respect for science but if that is your boy in a pandemic...best of luck.

Comment

SUSA morals

Andrew Cuomo.

Choose wisely where you decide to get your information. DT has no respect for science but if that is your boy in a pandemic...best of luck.
                                ah i see you always bow to your liberal masters. Well here are a few of them, remember the buck starts with cuomo (fyi, all these articles were out way before Corona Virus, Nobody to blame but your liberal masters Cuomo and diblasio) and have nothing to do with TRUMP

https://nypost.com/2019/03/09/new-yo...-experts-warn/

https://www.ibtimes.com/new-york-cit...-years-2773711

https://247wallst.com/economy/2019/0...its-in-the-us/

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/...conomist-warns

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X