Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You mean the same EDP teams that would beat LISC by a sizeable margin?? Have you checked our EDP 1st Div? Lots of quality teams in that league is that you’ve been brainwashed to believe it’s a lower league. It’s not about the league it’s about the team my friend.
    Well not brainwashed, top to bottom, it is a lower level league. Are there EDP teams that can beat the snot out of some ECNL & GDA teams? ABSOLUTELY. But, that scenario is usually a top EDP team vs. a lower level ECNL team.

Top ECNL teams are better than top EDP teams, mid-level ECNL teams are better than mid-level EDP and lowest level ECNL teams are better than lowest level EDP teams.

Comment

Well not brainwashed, top to bottom, it is a lower level league. Are there EDP teams that can beat the snot out of some ECNL & GDA teams? ABSOLUTELY. But, that scenario is usually a top EDP team vs. a lower level ECNL team.

Top ECNL teams are better than top EDP teams, mid-level ECNL teams are better than mid-level EDP and lowest level ECNL teams are better than lowest level EDP teams.
      Not true....for example Philly Coppa 05 beat up on mid level ECNL teams and barely lost to one of the best ECNL teams in WCFC only 2-1. Also other 1st EDP teams did the same look it up I know you don’t have time but if you truly want to get beyond your general biased view please look it up.

Comment

Not true....for example Philly Coppa 05 beat up on mid level ECNL teams and barely lost to one of the best ECNL teams in WCFC only 2-1. Also other 1st EDP teams did the same look it up I know you don’t have time but if you truly want to get beyond your general biased view please look it up.
        Barely lost? Lol

Comment

Well for sh8s & giggles, I looked it up. I saw the loss to WC, but couldn't find where they beat up on multiple mid-level ECNL teams (?). I did see they beat McLean back in 2018, but then lost to them a few months later.

I'm basing my views on the Philly 04 team. #1 in USYS NL, #1 in their EDP conference, played a lower level ECNL team (finished 8th or 9th) and lost 8-0.

I mean not for anything, but a few errant teams here and there doesn't change the facts. If I'm brainwashed, why are the college coaches showing up to ECNL league games by the dozen and flooding ECNL showcases. Why are D1 rosters composed primarily of ECNL players? I admitted there were definitely strong teams and players outside of ECNL, but if you think it's on par with ECNL top to bottom, you cra cra.

Comment

You mean the same EDP teams that would beat LISC by a sizeable margin?? Have you checked our EDP 1st Div? Lots of quality teams in that league is that you’ve been brainwashed to believe it’s a lower league. It’s not about the league it’s about the team my friend.
            05 LISC team would compete with SUSA ECNL and EM with ease. Do your homework. As a matter of fact, the LISC GDA teams would all handle themselves against the two ECNL teams from LI. 07s already beat the mighty SUSA machine. There will be plenty of opportunity to go head to head in tournaments. Let see who shows up.

And yes, if LISC teams all suck then I guess the LI teams in ECNL are all eh as well. 04 age group is extremely strong across LI including LISC. If you think any LI ECNL would crush any of the LISC GDA teams you are on your high pathetic horse.

Comment

05 LISC team would compete with SUSA ECNL and EM with ease. Do your homework. As a matter of fact, the LISC GDA teams would all handle themselves against the two ECNL teams from LI. 07s already beat the mighty SUSA machine. There will be plenty of opportunity to go head to head in tournaments. Let see who shows up.

And yes, if LISC teams all suck then I guess the LI teams in ECNL are all eh as well. 04 age group is extremely strong across LI including LISC. If you think any LI ECNL would crush any of the LISC GDA teams you are on your high pathetic horse.
              Get ready for the end my friend.

Comment

Get ready for the end my friend.
                Sorry to burst your bubble but scores don’t lie. In two years LISC was blown out more times then any other club in the DA . From what I can see your 07’s won 1 game in league play. Give it rest already.!

Comment

^^^^^^The LISC 05 team was 1-10-1 with -32 goals differential in GDA. ^^^^^

Comment

Sorry to burst your bubble but scores don’t lie. In two years LISC was blown out more times then any other club in the DA . From what I can see your 07’s won 1 game in league play. Give it rest already.!
                    What makes you think the SUSA or EM teams would have done better??

Comment

yeah and whats your point? You think SUSA or EM would have done any better? Again, LISC GDA teams would compete against the equivalent aged ECNL LI Teams. No one would get blown out and quite frankly there would be some W's.

Comment

O Yeah! They would blow right through ECNL

Comment

What makes you think the SUSA or EM teams would have done better??
                          What makes you think you could compete in ECNL when you couldn't cut it in the DA.

Comment

They are so awful they lost to a bad CSA team and that team barely had enough players....says it all.

Comment

If you want to get into it, the Susa 04 team played a DA team in a Fall/Winter tournament. Susa 04 was coming fresh out of HS season with a ton of injured players and still beat the DA team who was probably about 10 games into their club season, 2-0.
                              LISC played the same team and lost 4-0.
                              EM 04 is way stronger than Susa 04
                              Soooo chew on that one and come back with how strong your 04 age group is and how well they would fare against their ECNL counterparts.

Comment

If you want to get into it, the Susa 04 team played a DA team in a Fall/Winter tournament. Susa 04 was coming fresh out of HS season with a ton of injured players and still beat the DA team who was probably about 10 games into their club season, 2-0.
                                LISC played the same team and lost 4-0.
                                EM 04 is way stronger than Susa 04
                                Soooo chew on that one and come back with how strong your 04 age group is and how well they would fare against their ECNL counterparts.
                                04 is too old to engaging in all this childish crap. How do you still have the strength after all the nonsense that group has been through.

Save all that for middle school and younger.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X