Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They havent been turned down by ECNL yet. Either has Reign. Maybe they both make it in.
    Email them. You dont think they would be dangling the carrot, do you?

Comment

Email them. You dont think they would be dangling the carrot, do you?
      Hahaha! You think Sound is getting ECNL?

They are a mess! And they have Xfire, Snohomish United, and Seattle united surrounding them.

Comment

They are a mess! And they have Xfire, Snohomish United, and Seattle united surrounding them.
        The club may be a mess, but it is not a mess for the players. My daughter, and son both play for Sound and they have had great experiences. They love their team, develop as players, and get to go to big showcases. We may not love some of the clubs financial decisions, but we love the teams and coaches. College exposure is good, and my kids have formed life-long bonds. The league, and club does not define someone as a player. Even if they do not get into ECNL, my family will be staying with Sound.

Comment

...and rush

Comment

The club may be a mess, but it is not a mess for the players. My daughter, and son both play for Sound and they have had great experiences. They love their team, develop as players, and get to go to big showcases. We may not love some of the clubs financial decisions, but we love the teams and coaches. College exposure is good, and my kids have formed life-long bonds. The league, and club does not define someone as a player. Even if they do not get into ECNL, my family will be staying with Sound.
            You should want more for your kids and the best. Now if you told me that you are at Sound because of restrictions, then I would understand.

Comment

Whatever.

I’m not judging where you decide to spend your dollars. But if you think sound is getting ECNL you are delusional

Comment

Whatever.

I’m not judging where you decide to spend your dollars. But if you think sound is getting ECNL you are delusional
                Truer words have never been spoken.

Comment

Sound isn't even a premier club anymore. It's being ran by a select club and most the select teams at northshore could beat the girls side of sound. Sound might be the weakest "premier" club left. Its them or valor.

Comment

Anyone know how things are going at Sound? I heard they got a new director

Comment

Sound FC is a joke of a premier club all they do is lie. There is NO movement within the teams they will take player after player way after tryouts

Comment

If you have multiple children in Sound it is almost a sure thing that your children will be on the A teams even if they suck….true statment

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                          If you have multiple children in Sound it is almost a sure thing that your children will be on the A teams even if they suck….true statment
                          How many age groups at Sound even *have* a B team?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X