Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump surrenders to ISIS.... again! What a pussy!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I really don't care what your wife does for a living *******. You're an expert on the VA because your wife is employed there you're a ****ing idiot. I've been using the VA for 30 years. It was a disaster under the Obama Administration long wait times people not getting care they needed. it wasn't until Trump came along and fixed it. Now in and out in no time people are not there complaining like they used to be. You can go **** yourself you liberal piece of **** take your snobby attitude and ****ing stick it libtard.
    Just so you know I'm not the original person you ar were responding to I'm just somebody else that's telling you that you're wrong.

Comment

Just so you know I'm not the original person you ar were responding to I'm just somebody else that's telling you that you're wrong.
      Don't bother trying to reason with him. He's too stupid.

Comment

To be fair, you aren't very intelligent and don't seem to exhibit much integrity. Is it an insult if he just pointed out what your contributions to these discussions would indicate? In your position, it is surprising you don't know more about the VA and can just blather on about deaths during the Obama administration. Conveniently leaving out the fact that it was his administration responsible for opening investigations into the VA and he's the one who signed the legislation regarding funding and reform of the VA. Every veteran knows the problems with the VA go back decades. Like before you were born decades. The failure of the VA has many contributors, it wasn't until the Obama administration that they were finally addressed. My wife is a psychiatric nurse at a VA clinic, so don't bother lecturing me on this. You are way out of your depth here. Quit while you're behind.
        I love reading posts from triggered liberals. Do you need a tissue?

Comment

Don't bother trying to reason with him. He's too stupid.
          He really can't grasp that he's talking to a minimum of four different people here. I'm surprised he's intelligent enough to be insulted.

Comment

I really don't care what your wife does for a living *******. You're an expert on the VA because your wife is employed there you're a ****ing idiot. I've been using the VA for 30 years. It was a disaster under the Obama Administration long wait times people not getting care they needed. it wasn't until Trump came along and fixed it. Now in and out in no time people are not there complaining like they used to be. You can go **** yourself you liberal piece of **** take your snobby attitude and ****ing stick it libtard.
            Wow, someone got triggered. Need a tissue?

Comment

https://www.cnn.com/middleeast/live-...ntl/index.html

F*c* Trump!

Comment

Trolling liberals has become too easy. Not fun anymore.

Comment

Why aren't European countries putting pressure on Turkey and why haven't European countries sent their troops to the Syrian border?

Comment

Trolling liberals has become too easy. Not fun anymore.
                    This is rich considering that you're the one that seems to be doing all of the crying....oh boooohooohoooo. I need my blankie......

Comment

Why aren't European countries putting pressure on Turkey and why haven't European countries sent their troops to the Syrian border?
                      Turkey runs the risk of getting kicked out of NATO but I don't think Erdogan cares. He wants to make Turkey a Muslim state (it's currently secular for the most part). Turkey getting kicked out of NATO would pleasure Putin immensely as well. Russia is already much too cozy with Turkey as it is. If out of NATO, Turkey would quickly solidify the relationship. Turkey is (was?) a massive geographic and military co*k block to numerous Muslim fanatics and governments. They literally stand between the Middle East and Europe.

Comment

This is what is sounds like when your debate opponent realizes they've lost the debate. We'll be hearing a lot of this from Trump supporters in the coming months.

Comment

This is what is sounds like when your debate opponent realizes they've lost the debate. We'll be hearing a lot of this from Trump supporters in the coming months.
                          Me thinks he doth protest too much. And he's full of crapola.

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/ne...re/2511739002/

Comment

“Pray for our Kurdish allies who have been shamelessly abandoned by the Trump Administration. This move ensures the reemergence of ISIS,” said Lindsey Graham, vowing to lead congressional efforts “to make Erdogan pay a heavy price. I urge President Trump to change course while there is still time.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...h-trump-042654
                            It would be nice if you cared as much for our own men and women in uniform who give their lives for you and me. Instead you use the Kurds as pawns in your little make Trump look bad world. You my friend are just as fake as the media. Don’t even act like you care. Pathetic!

Comment

It would be nice if you cared as much for our own men and women in uniform who give their lives for you and me. Instead you use the Kurds as pawns in your little make Trump look bad world. You my friend are just as fake as the media. Don’t even act like you care. Pathetic!
                              You are a miserable piece of s.hi.t with no soul. F.uc.k off.

Comment

You are a miserable piece of s.hi.t with no soul. F.uc.k off.
                                LOL! Triggered again! This is the reaction you get when you call out a liberal on all their bullshît. Sad but revealing.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X