Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry you can't handle the facts. Enjoy Florida celtic soccer. Keep telling yourself, you little caterpillar will become a soccer butterfly. You gotta venture outside your trailer park sometimes. Thier a alot going on the world that you know nothing about.
    I'll be sure to tell her college coach exactly what you said! I'm sure he will appreciate your help and insight. Thanks for stopping by. No need come back. Have a nice day. 🤡

Comment

Sorry you can't handle the facts. Enjoy Florida celtic soccer. Keep telling yourself, you little caterpillar will become a soccer butterfly. You gotta venture outside your trailer park sometimes. Thier a alot going on the world that you know nothing about.
      Trolls are gonna troll 🚫🚫

Comment

I'll be sure to tell her college coach exactly what you said! I'm sure he will appreciate your help and insight. Thanks for stopping by. No need come back. Have a nice day. 🤡

Eventually her college coach will be a Florida Celtic's doc. We all know what happens to wash up college coaches. They all end up in youth soccer collecting the easy money.

Comment

Eventually her college coach will be a Florida Celtic's doc. We all know what happens to wash up college coaches. They all end up in youth soccer collecting the easy money.
          You 🤡are 🤡a 🤡

Comment

what school?
            They never got back with the answer so it speaks for itself.Why brag about something that realistically a thousand kids have turned down.

Comment

They never got back with the answer so it speaks for itself.Why brag about something that realistically a thousand kids have turned down.
              **** up and go look on Insta.

Comment

The Ohio State University.

Comment

Are you referring to the 4-10-4 Ohio State. They have an excellent program there.

Comment

Are you referring to the 4-10-4 Ohio State. They have an excellent program there.

Comment

Where's that ?

Comment

So who is the player? Nothing on TopDrawer

Comment

So who is the player? Nothing on TopDrawer
                          TopDrawer is a joke. It is not an official site for commitments. Check instagram: floridacelticsc. You can see all commits there.

Comment

I don't see anything on their instagram about Ohio State. Last commit I see is to Converse College. Maybe it hasn't been updated yet.

Comment

I don't see anything on their instagram about Ohio State. Last commit I see is to Converse College. Maybe it hasn't been updated yet.
                              Maybe your jokes aren't funny. Maybe you're a troll and should just go back under your rock. 🤡Troll all you wanna troll. You go ahead and do you. That's expected. However outside of TBU what other club the Tampa Bay area is having as much success as Celtic in having girls commit to play soccer in college? Well???????

Comment

Not trolling. Quite the opposite. What Jonny has done is extremely impressive and the club as a whole has a ton of talent. Was literally just wondering who committed to OSU, as committing to a power 5 school is quite impressive.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X