Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mark Cuban skewers Trump on Fox

Most powerful man in the world and he is whining like a baby. Tough guy supporters support all this whining and complaining. All those excsuses and the notion that anyone considers this clown a real leader tells you everything you need to know about his supporters.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Most powerful man in the world and he is whining like a baby. Tough guy supporters support all this whining and complaining. All those excsuses and the notion that anyone considers this clown a real leader tells you everything you need to know about his supporters.
    Trump has never led at anything his entire life. He is a whiner not a winner.

Comment

If he had to work for a living he'd never make it out of the management training program at any corporation

Comment

Actually he did beat your democratic Queen by winning the presidency. By definition, that makes him a winner. ;)

Comment

Actually he did beat your democratic Queen by winning the presidency. By definition, that makes him a winner. ;)
          You’re talking to a never trumper not a Democrat. McCain voter. So insult HRc all you want and I will continue criticizing the snake oil salesman that ruined the Republican Party. Checked the national debt lately ??? These things used to be republican issues.

Comment

You’re talking to a never trumper not a Democrat. McCain voter. So insult HRc all you want and I will continue criticizing the snake oil salesman that ruined the Republican Party. Checked the national debt lately ??? These things used to be republican issues.
            How was I criticizing HRC? I was pointing out to the snowflake, crybaby that Trump was in fact a “winner” as he “won” the White House. Funny now that your boy Obama is gone you’re suddenly concerned with the national Debt. You really think 3 trillion in liberal wish lists is appropriate? Of course you don’t. Careful chewing on your hypocrisy!

Comment

How was I criticizing HRC? I was pointing out to the snowflake, crybaby that Trump was in fact a “winner” as he “won” the White House. Funny now that your boy Obama is gone you’re suddenly concerned with the national Debt. You really think 3 trillion in liberal wish lists is appropriate? Of course you don’t. Careful chewing on your hypocrisy!
              Obama lowered it before he left office - yes he had to raise it when he first won because Bush destroyed the economy with tax cuts for the rich and an unnecessary war. Don't those tax cuts sound familiar? Trump on his way to doubling Obama BEFORE Covid even hit

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjo.../#1e28d3817693

Comment

Three million fewer votes still eats away at Trump's fragile ego :) .

Comment

Three million fewer votes still eats away at Trump's fragile ego :) .
                  Him sitting in the White House eats away at yours! 😂

Comment

Him sitting in the White House eats away at yours! 😂
                    Not at all. I know he's a one-termer. He'll be wandering the halls of Mar Lago by himself next year, like at the end of Citizen Kane.

Different poster

Comment

He'll be wandering the halls of Mar Lago by himself next year, like at the end of Citizen Kane.
                      More likely pacing back and forth in federal prison cell. That OLC memo is the only reason he's not in handcuffs already.

Comment

More likely pacing back and forth in federal prison cell. That OLC memo is the only reason he's not in handcuffs already.
                        Either scenario works for me. He craves attention and once he no longer has any power the adoration from the suck-ups in his life will stop (except his grifter kids of course. They don't want to be cut out of whatever is left of his shrinking empire).

Comment

Not at all. I know he's a one-termer. He'll be wandering the halls of Mar Lago by himself next year, like at the end of Citizen Kane.

Different poster
                          According to you, he was never supposed to be “a one-termer”. All of your predictions have failed miserably. Too bad the guy running against him doesn’t remember what he is running for.

Comment

Trump sucks

His whole strat for reelection is to bad mouth the other guy. Operatives say we can’t run on Trump because we lose. Only way to win is to paint the other guy as worse than the current sh!thead. What a loser.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X