Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How can this club be accepted into the DPL when they don't have teams. How do they meet the application criteria;

Application Information
    Criteria for Acceptance
    - First consideration for admittance into the DPL should be given to Girls Development Academy Member Clubs.
    - Proven history of developing elite female players.
    - Proven history of competing at elite levels of competition.
    - Coaching staff experience and licensure.
    - Tenure of management and coaching staff.
    - Coaching education development within the Girls programming of the club.
    - Does New Member Applicant “negatively” effect Development Academy members market by effecting player pool or collaboration.
    - History of club leadership

Application Procedures
    - Any soccer club applying for membership to the Development Player League (DPL) must complete a New Member Application.
    - Any soccer club submitting a New Member Application to the DPL must review the Criteria for Acceptance to ensure that the club is willing and able to adhere to all of the requirements for membership.
    - Any soccer club applying for membership to the DPL must complete the entire application and submit it electronically.

Hey dummy instead of you asking talking soccer, contact the dpl governing body. Just a thought.

Comment

When Tarpon aligned with Liverpool the fees went up $300 and all the kids got were some ugly uniforms.
      1500 for registration in CFL.

Sounds like the starting point is pretty high. Think what that will be in a year or two.

Comment

By the way, no official announcement on the website for the club or the GAL website.

Scam to me.

Comment

1500 for registration in CFL.

Sounds like the starting point is pretty high. Think what that will be in a year or two.
          Your local mom and pop soccer clubs charges an average of 1100 to 1200. If you can't afford it, join your local YMCA. Don't cry about how much it cost. I know you go to your boss every year, asking for a raise. Why don't you work for less? The cost will be cheaper for everyone.

Comment

Your local mom and pop soccer clubs charges an average of 1100 to 1200. If you can't afford it, join your local YMCA. Don't cry about how much it cost. I know you go to your boss every year, asking for a raise. Why don't you work for less? The cost will be cheaper for everyone.

Yeah the difference is my job is real. This club is not real. Yet they want that money. So the local ymca has better teams and more business. So really ymca is a better option.

Comment

Wait wait. This club has no players, no people that have signed on....yet you have defenders already? This has to be Tidmarsh. Hey Dani. Tell everyone why they should come to LFC instead of defending yourself.

Comment

Wait wait. This club has no players, no people that have signed on....yet you have defenders already? This has to be Tidmarsh. Hey Dani. Tell everyone why they should come to LFC instead of defending yourself.
                You don't have to join lfc. To claim the cost is high show your ignorance for youth soccer. Go to orlando city, rush or maybe the Vikings. I can assure you the cost is much higher. We are hoping to do something different. Our philosophy is to have a higher coach to player ratio. This model has work in academia. A higher teacher to student ratio produces better scholars. We are hoping a higher coach to player ratio echos the same result.

Comment

You don't have to join lfc. To claim the cost is high show your ignorance for youth soccer. Go to orlando city, rush or maybe the Vikings. I can assure you the cost is much higher. We are hoping to do something different. Our philosophy is to have a higher coach to player ratio. This model has work in academia. A higher teacher to student ratio produces better scholars. We are hoping a higher coach to player ratio echos the same result.
                  Higher coach > player ratio. So there will be several paid coaches assigned to every team?

Comment

We were at tryouts on Tuesday. I was surprised by the turnout, in that it was probably better than expected considering that we were still in a shut down/social distancing.

I welcome new clubs to the area as the large non-profit clubs pay the directors and their family members several hundred thousand a year.

If liverpool can make it through this year they will be golden. This is going to be a tough year for club soccer.

By the way we will not be joining LFC. We are hoping to hook up with the u15 goalie and the Vikings!

Comment

We were at tryouts on Tuesday. I was surprised by the turnout, in that it was probably better than expected considering that we were still in a shut down/social distancing.

I welcome new clubs to the area as the large non-profit clubs pay the directors and their family members several hundred thousand a year.

If liverpool can make it through this year they will be golden. This is going to be a tough year for club soccer.

By the way we will not be joining LFC. We are hoping to hook up with the u15 goalie and the Vikings!
                      Best response I have read in awhile on here,lol
                      Keep it up and GO VIKINGS!

Comment

Best response I have read in awhile on here,lol
                        Keep it up and GO VIKINGS!
                        Heard the Vikings and Liverpool are joining forces. This is going to be the best club in Orlando.

Comment

Heard the Vikings and Liverpool are joining forces. This is going to be the best club in Orlando.
                          The Internation school of Liverpool Vikings Futbol does have a nice ring.

Comment

We? Who are we? Tidmarsh and who?

Comment

They don't have a club. They are building one out of thin air. Good luck putting a team together that will compete. If they get it going it'll be 3-4 years before they start getting kids. Even the south orlando kids aren't going there.

Comment

They don't have a club. They are building one out of thin air. Good luck putting a team together that will compete. If they get it going it'll be 3-4 years before they start getting kids. Even the south orlando kids aren't going there.

I hear that the amount of people that cane out to the meet and greet could outfit one team. The South Orlando staff that left with him with promises of more money and higher competition...look out, they will not be happy. Talking to one of the boys coaches, they have a plan to exit if things don't go well. Florida Rush has offered those coaches a soft place to land. Remember they were ACYS guys after all.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X