Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    who cares about FCB, soccer or what ever right now? who really gives a sh-t?
    there are people sick all over the USA and the world.
    there are people dying all over the USA and the world.

First lets get rid of this invisible enemy then talk about BS soccer....priorities people, priorities.
    "First lets get rid of this invisible enemy then talk about BS soccer....priorities people, priorities."

...said the person getting all worked up and RESPONDING to a POST. Aren't you posting about soccer. I guess someone deputized you TS Police. Thanks.

Comment

Spanish Soccer Giant FCB Concerned Over Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Outbreak

"First lets get rid of this invisible enemy then talk about BS soccer....priorities people, priorities."

...said the person getting all worked up and RESPONDING to a POST. Aren't you posting about soccer. I guess someone deputized you TS Police. Thanks.
      "who am I? I'm the unsilent majority bigmouth"

Now if you can name the movie you get 5 points.
      Name the character, another 5 points
      Name the actor, another 10 points

Comment

What is the story at Barca right now, what does the club want you to do during the layoff?

Interested Parent
        Who cares what the club wants you to do. If you're up for it find an open field with nobody around and have your kid work with the ball, and get some cardio in. As often as possible. Doesn't really matter what drills you do. Work on dribbling, cuts, pullbacks, and shooting. If you can keep up with your kid do some passing drills.

Comment

"who am I? I'm the unsilent majority bigmouth"

Now if you can name the movie you get 5 points.
          Name the character, another 5 points
          Name the actor, another 10 points
          Rocky IV I believe
          Paulie Pennino
          Burt Young

Comment

Spanish Soccer Giant FCB Concerned Over Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Outbreak

Rocky IV I believe
            Paulie Pennino
            Burt Young
            Holy SH_T!!!!!
            I'm giving you an additional 20 points for Paulies last name (how the hell do you know this?).
            and an additional 10 points for being so cool!!!

50 Points Total!!!!!

Comment

Wow. Over 80 Canadian families owed money after Barça Academy goes bankrupt. Apparently were still taking fees 2 weeks ago and asking for parents to pay for the summer season. Parents owed between $2-4k each. What a scam BCN Sports!!

Official announcement by FC Barcelona regarding Barça Academy in Canada

08:39PM SATURDAY 02 MAY (GMT)

Futbol Club Barcelona is sorry to announce that the organizing partner of the five BARÇA ACADEMIES in CANADA, BCN SPORTS SERVICE CANADA, has announced its decision to definitively close the five BARÇA ACADEMY following the chain of events caused by the spread of coronavirus around the world.

In the six years that these academies have been active, as well as holding a number of camps, FUTBOL CLUB BARCELONA has felt very much appreciated and supported by the thousands of families who have entrusted the club’s methodology and values for the sporting and human education of their children.

Futbol Club Barcelona thanks all of the boys and girls who have taken part in these Barça Academies over the years for enjoying themselves so much and learning to play football in accordance with the philosophy and understanding of sport that we share at the club.

Thank you for sharing this experience. See you soon

Comment

Wow. Over 80 Canadian families owed money after Barça Academy goes bankrupt. Apparently were still taking fees 2 weeks ago and asking for parents to pay for the summer season. Parents owed between $2-4k each. What a scam BCN Sports!!

Official announcement by FC Barcelona regarding Barça Academy in Canada

08:39PM SATURDAY 02 MAY (GMT)

Futbol Club Barcelona is sorry to announce that the organizing partner of the five BARÇA ACADEMIES in CANADA, BCN SPORTS SERVICE CANADA, has announced its decision to definitively close the five BARÇA ACADEMY following the chain of events caused by the spread of coronavirus around the world.

In the six years that these academies have been active, as well as holding a number of camps, FUTBOL CLUB BARCELONA has felt very much appreciated and supported by the thousands of families who have entrusted the club’s methodology and values for the sporting and human education of their children.

Futbol Club Barcelona thanks all of the boys and girls who have taken part in these Barça Academies over the years for enjoying themselves so much and learning to play football in accordance with the philosophy and understanding of sport that we share at the club.

Thank you for sharing this experience. See you soon
                Kind of hard to pay franchise fees when there is no income.

Comment

BREAKING NEWS: The Barca Academy Facility scheduled to be built in Kings Park, NY has been officially terminated do to the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak. An FCB Official familiar with the situation cited the club's concern over how the current health climate and its effect on the future planning of the proposed facility. In addition, the club has also expressed heightened concern over the welfare of all training staff and personal related to both their foreign and domestic training programs. Club officials have been monitoring the situation closely and have explored the option of suspending all international operations not directly related to any first-team activities.

This was published today. If this is true then there is big trouble over in Barca land. Is anybody else hearing this?
                  Can I get Wednesday’s lotto numbers.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X