U. New Hampshire w. soccer new coach

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope it is not AN the old UM coach. If so, you will see a lot of the girls transferring

Comment

My best bet would be MAry Francis Monroe from U Albany. She would be a PERFECT fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        My best bet would be MAry Francis Monroe from U Albany. She would be a PERFECT fit.
        Interesting choice and a good one---do you have some insight here?

Comment

Agree. MFM would be a tremendous hire.

Comment

Agree. MFM would be a tremendous hire.
            Not based on her results at SUNY

Comment

Not based on her results at SUNY
              coaches are only as good as their players, and Univ of Albany only has so much $ (not much) to attract quality players. She would fare much better at UNH.

Comment

coaches are only as good as their players, and Univ of Albany only has so much $ (not much) to attract quality players. She would fare much better at UNH.
                Good player but she is not a very good coach.

Comment

who is posting all of this ? seems odd

Comment

Good player but she is not a very good coach.
                    I don't agree with this assessment.

This is a legit question--what college coaches in NE and NY have the respect of their players and fellow coaches? Please don't take shots at coaches. Just share the names of the good guys. Selfishly it would be nice to know before my kid gets there who is legit.

Comment

I don't agree with this assessment.

This is a legit question--what college coaches in NE and NY have the respect of their players and fellow coaches? Please don't take shots at coaches. Just share the names of the good guys. Selfishly it would be nice to know before my kid gets there who is legit.
                      Take it for what it it's worth - my daughter played for MF and she felt like not much was accomplished at practice. She felt she learned very little in her time with her as coach.

BTW this was not at SUNYA.

Comment

BC is listing an opening for an assistant coach for women's soccer. Wonder who's leaving.

Comment

Mf would be a great choice and she is a great coach. She also just lost her mom days ago so maybe whatever a holes feel the need to get in shots at her because their daughter wasn't happy with her playing time can at least give it a week.

Comment

Mf would be a great choice and she is a great coach. She also just lost her mom days ago so maybe whatever a holes feel the need to get in shots at her because their daughter wasn't happy with her playing time can at least give it a week.
                            Whatever - playing time was fine. Coaching, as I said earlier, wasn't.

Some kids can actually tell the difference.

Comment

Classy.

Comment

Whatever - playing time was fine. Coaching, as I said earlier, wasn't.

Some kids can actually tell the difference.
                                is there any possibility that your kid was the problem? should all coaches consult with your daughter to gain her approval ?? you freaking clown

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X