Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEFC November Cup 2015

Does anyone know if this Tournament is still on??

Team has not heard anything from them, and I have sent emails asking but no reply.

Wondering if we should register for another tournament...

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone know if this Tournament is still on??

Team has not heard anything from them, and I have sent emails asking but no reply.

Wondering if we should register for another tournament...
    It's on. Email SC. See website for his email.

Comment

It's on. Email SC. See website for his email.
      Are there lots of teams doing this or not?

Comment

Very disorganized.

Comment

Very disorganized.
          How has it been disorganized exactly? I registered our team and got my confirmation. Registration deadline is today so I expect accepted teams list soon and schedule in a few weeks. What are you expecting now that makes it so disorganized in your eyes. I'll reserve my judgement on disorganization when the time actually comes to be so one way or another (late and constant changing schedules, or onsite issues, etc). Until then there is nothing really to complain about. So I assume you are parent/coach of another club and just feel like trolling....

Comment

How has it been disorganized exactly? I registered our team and got my confirmation. Registration deadline is today so I expect accepted teams list soon and schedule in a few weeks. What are you expecting now that makes it so disorganized in your eyes. I'll reserve my judgement on disorganization when the time actually comes to be so one way or another (late and constant changing schedules, or onsite issues, etc). Until then there is nothing really to complain about. So I assume you are parent/coach of another club and just feel like trolling....
            Looks like the deadline was extended that's all. It will be fine. Looking forward to it!

Comment

Looks like the deadline was extended that's all. It will be fine. Looking forward to it!
              Is there list of accepted teams yet?

Comment

sent email to the guy running it - no response at all - what a joke

Comment

sent email to the guy running it - no response at all - what a joke
                  Our team received an acceptance email earlier this week. Have you checked your gotsoccer account? It would indicate it there as well.

I have emailed SC several times and he has always responded.

Looking forward to the Tournament.

Comment

Our team received an acceptance email earlier this week. Have you checked your gotsoccer account? It would indicate it there as well.

I have emailed SC several times and he has always responded.

Looking forward to the Tournament.
                    Well yes but who else is playing is what I want to know.

Comment

sent email inquiring about tournament to director.
                      got reply within a few days.
                      team signed up.
                      got acceptance this week.
                      looking forward to a nice local tournament!

Comment

I know of 2 Connecticut clubs sending teams. Southeast and PSE. Prob others as well. Looking forwards to it.

Comment

I know of 2 Connecticut clubs sending teams. Southeast and PSE. Prob others as well. Looking forwards to it.
                          Coaches, managers, contacts, etc received an email with the update to the accepted teams list.

Comment

Received an email yesterday night- stated:

We will post the accepted teams list at http://www.nefc.us/novembercup2015 by the end of the day this Friday.

Comment

Received an email yesterday night- stated:

We will post the accepted teams list at http://www.nefc.us/novembercup2015 by the end of the day this Friday.
                              Who cares? Loser tournament for chasing ego boosts to teams losing their place in gotSoccer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X