Sunset 4-1 Mountainside
    Clackamas 3-2 Sherwood
    West Linn 2-0 Barlow

Semi final
    Jesuit 6-0 Sunset
    West Linn 2-1 Clackamas

Final
    Jesuit 5-0 West Linn
    I think this looks pretty good except I would switch Sunset and Mountainside and West Linn and Clackamas. Final score will be closer one way or another.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2371083]I think this looks pretty good except I would switch Sunset and Mountainside and West Linn and Clackamas. Final score will be closer one way or another.[/QUOTE

I thought Sunset sucked. What are they doing in the final eight?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Moutainside is filled club level players.

If having DA is the standard for quality then Clackamas would be the runaway favorite. They have 3 or 4 of them. I don’t even think the former DA players are the best 3 on the Clackamas team
        Those three DA players surrounded by recreational players are steamrolling through the playoffs.

Jus sayin..

Comment

Jesuit 8-0 West Salem
          Sunset 4-1 Mountainside
          Clackamas 3-2 Sherwood
          West Linn 2-0 Barlow

Semi final
          Jesuit 6-0 Sunset
          West Linn 2-1 Clackamas

Final
          Jesuit 5-0 West Linn
          Actual
          Mountainside 1-0
          Clackamas 5-0
          Jesuit 10-0
          West Linn 2-0

Semi-Final Prediction
          Jesuit 5 up to 10 vs Mountainside 0

Clackamas 2-1 vs West Linn

Comment

Those three DA players surrounded by recreational players are steamrolling through the playoffs.

Jus sayin..
            I wonder how those ECNL players on the Clackamas team's feel about comments made by parents of their DA teammates?

Comment

Jus sayin..
              You mean that the rec players are making up for the lack of skill of the DA players, right?

Comment

I wonder how those ECNL players on the Clackamas team's feel about comments made by parents of their DA teammates?
                We are just happy those players are getting more playing time this year than last year in DA.

Comment

You mean that the rec players are making up for the lack of skill of the DA players, right?
                  The DA players are not bad, just not as good as they think.

Listening to the parents is a joke.

Comment

Where is this club called ecnl? Since the DA players at HS play alongside only rec kids and local club kids?

Since there is no club called 'ecnl' there are no bent feelings, just gratitude from our local rec players to DA players at Jesuit and Clack..

Shooting fish in a barrel.

Comment

Where is this club called ecnl? Since the DA players at HS play alongside only rec kids and local club kids?

Since there is no club called 'ecnl' there are no bent feelings, just gratitude from our local rec players to DA players at Jesuit and Clack..

Go Clackamas!

Comment

These comments about Clackamas are a joke. Most likely the person that is spewing them isn't even from Clackamas. Clackamas starting 11 have 7 ECNL players and 4 club players. That is a grand total of 0 DA players. 11 subs who are all club, still 0 DA. So get the facts correct. I liked it better when everybody was piling on Clackamas as the loser of West Linn and Jesuit in the first few weeks of play. Let's go back to that and let the girls prove themselves on the field as the underdogs and they are apparently lucky just to be still in it. Remember they won't make it past the first round, then they will lose to Tualatin. I think we should start telling them now they are going to lose to West Linn, it seems to be working well.

Jesuit should and is still the favorite. West Linn and Clackamas will be a good game and will give Jesuit a battle, win or lose. I wish all these teams luck including Mountainside. there are some very good soccer players on each of these teams and high caliber kids in life. I guarantee you since most of these girls play ECNL or club together they respect each other as high level players and they will be rooting for each other after the game is over.

Comment

Jus sayin..
                          Don’t all of Clackamas “good” players go to that online college that requires the 750 SAT score? What’s it called again? University of Phoenix or whatever.

Jus sayin ..

Comment

These comments about Clackamas are a joke. Most likely the person that is spewing them isn't even from Clackamas. Clackamas starting 11 have 7 ECNL players and 4 club players. That is a grand total of 0 DA players. 11 subs who are all club, still 0 DA. So get the facts correct. I liked it better when everybody was piling on Clackamas as the loser of West Linn and Jesuit in the first few weeks of play. Let's go back to that and let the girls prove themselves on the field as the underdogs and they are apparently lucky just to be still in it. Remember they won't make it past the first round, then they will lose to Tualatin. I think we should start telling them now they are going to lose to West Linn, it seems to be working well.

Jesuit should and is still the favorite. West Linn and Clackamas will be a good game and will give Jesuit a battle, win or lose. I wish all these teams luck including Mountainside. there are some very good soccer players on each of these teams and high caliber kids in life. I guarantee you since most of these girls play ECNL or club together they respect each other as high level players and they will be rooting for each other after the game is over.
                            Clackamas Players who played DA last year > Clackamas ECNL Players > Clackamas Other Club Players

Comment

Once again this is a fake post. There is no such thing as an ECNL playa you idiot. You play rec HS or you play in an Oregon club, it's possible you could of been a former DA player, which is not a 'club' in Oregon. Seriously they are all OSAA players if you want to use a 'league' name instead of the HS name. It's so stupid yet not surprising given the IQ of the parents. Congrats to all the OSAA players!!!

Comment

Once again this is a fake post. There is no such thing as an ECNL playa you idiot. You play rec HS or you play in an Oregon club, it's possible you could of been a former DA player, which is not a 'club' in Oregon. Seriously they are all OSAA players if you want to use a 'league' name instead of the HS name. It's so stupid yet not surprising given the IQ of the parents. Congrats to all the OSAA players!!!
                                You are so smart, but yet can't figure out the context of the previous post to understand their points.

Let's play around with semantics to show everyone how smart you are.

You are a smart guy. You should get it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X