Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soccer is a weak sport for weak players.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fats kids who play video games are the truly special athletes.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The fats kids who play video games are the truly special athletes.
      They also play football in the non skill positions. The soccer players are at the skill positions.

Comment

Trump rules and you're fat. But I don't hate fat people. Just fat idiots like you.
        Yep. A real live Trump moron with a sissy soccer son who is too weak and timid to play contact sports. Make a racist great again right? Soccer sucks. It's why no one watches it. Trump Derp.

Comment

Yep. A real live Trump moron with a sissy soccer son who is too weak and timid to play contact sports. Make a racist great again right? Soccer sucks. It's why no one watches it. Trump Derp.
          Actually my son plays football, basketball, and soccer and Soccer is the most watched sport in the world. Point guard, running back, and holding mid. There are more athletes on his soccer team than his football team where only the skill positions are athletes. You probably don't understand what I mean by that given your obvious lack of intelligence. What other stupid things can you say? Let's hear.

Comment

Weak az sport that soccer. How was the bid for the world cup this go around? Not. Too. Good. And no, no one cares for women's sports of any kind. Yawn.

Comment

Actually my son plays football, basketball, and soccer and Soccer is the most watched sport in the world. Point guard, running back, and holding mid. There are more athletes on his soccer team than his football team where only the skill positions are athletes. You probably don't understand what I mean by that given your obvious lack of intelligence. What other stupid things can you say? Let's hear.
              There are more people that go watch the unskilled athletes on the football field than the "athletes" on the soccer team.

I also doubt you son is very good at any of the 3 sports. There are no studs in SW Washington that are playing football, basketball, and soccer. Keep dreaming!

Comment

Yep

Yep...got that right

Comment

You lost me at only athletes on football field are skilled positions. If you had experience beyond junior high you would know this is false. D-line and O-line at high levels are extremely good athletes. They just happen to be huge; however I'd bet big money they can run faster then your kid.

Comment

who digs up a year old thread?

Comment

Someone who is bored.

Comment

Meat heads that have no other way out- many of us who actually played football (and got paid for it) would rather see our children play anything (soccer, basketball, etc) other than football. It’s a b1tch getting up every day in pain with surgically repaired shoulders and knees from the physical pounding. And actually, there are several kids playing soccer that could be placed in pads and a helmet and take starting spots from your so called tough kids...

Comment

Meat heads that have no other way out- many of us who actually played football (and got paid for it) would rather see our children play anything (soccer, basketball, etc) other than football. It’s a b1tch getting up every day in pain with surgically repaired shoulders and knees from the physical pounding. And actually, there are several kids playing soccer that could be placed in pads and a helmet and take starting spots from your so called tough kids...
                          Girls soccer is dangerous for girls too. The concussion rate is 2nd only to men’s football and every other girl blows her knee out. Boys soccer might be less tough than football but girls soccer is tough.

Comment

Thread is on point doh

Comment

It really is...

Comment

I would add to your thoughts, this thread should never exist on Talking Soccer. It is a free world of course, but stupidity reigns here. This is a SOCCER forum, so it likely to have contributors and readers who value the sport of soccer and do not agree with the generalized statement that soccer players are weak players and it is a weak sport, male or female, in any country, US included. My powers of deduction, I know... they are shocking. Whoever started this thread and brought it back should take their “soccer is a weak sport for weak players” thoughts and play them on an American football forum or how about a baseball forum? Clearly soccer is not for you and we don’t need to hear about it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X