Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Girls will probably still be strong because of ECNL. However, I think everything below that and the boys side may take a huge hit.
    Boys, doubt it because this is not a huge draw for top boys so it is a place to go for kids that just want to keep playing. Kind of like the kids on the Bloomingdale HS football team. Sounds mean, but true For the level of the boy club, should not have more than 2 teams at each age, but they may.

The younger girls are in for a big growth at try outs. Unlike what was said a few post back, U11g have a good shot to win Regions, U12 B made it to the second round of Region Div 1, U12A AKA U13B will most likely play in the Region Finals. Girls side is fine.

Comment

Not very impressed with last year's turn out, this upcoming year will be worse. Most ECNL teams just kept the same player's from the BAYSL 'A' team, very few changes. Same outcome. You may see some new faces at tryouts, but that is only because they are earlier than their current club and some just go to see if they get an offer. The current u14s and U13s need to show some improvement and that they can play at the ECNL level.
      We dont need you to be impressed. YOU DONT MATTER! Keep your daughter struggling elsewhere and we will keep our daughters at the club. We will go to the ECNL events while you peddle around with Disney. We will continue to lead the state with college commits while you are hoping St Leo comes calling. Either way, have fun! Your daughter will appreciate you later for not putting her in the best position to be seen by college scouts. Oh sure there's that SMALL percentage that will be seen but ask yourself this, is the whole team getting offers? Ours do to include our second teams. Hey! Maybe your daughter can make the 2nd team! Stranger things have happened! LOL

Comment

We dont need you to be impressed. YOU DONT MATTER! Keep your daughter struggling elsewhere and we will keep our daughters at the club. We will go to the ECNL events while you peddle around with Disney. We will continue to lead the state with college commits while you are hoping St Leo comes calling. Either way, have fun! Your daughter will appreciate you later for not putting her in the best position to be seen by college scouts. Oh sure there's that SMALL percentage that will be seen but ask yourself this, is the whole team getting offers? Ours do to include our second teams. Hey! Maybe your daughter can make the 2nd team! Stranger things have happened! LOL
        hahahahaha...exactly. I think its so funny how people sitting around at home hoping against all hope that WFF will fail. Even though it has not happened they are still hoping like it will change their own situation. Parents of ECNL players really understand whats up. I would just say be loyal to your own kid or loyal to your club because you cant have both. If you are loyal to your own kid you will want them to have the BEST opportunity(which is ECNL) and means you must give up loyalty to your club. If you are loyal to your club then you are giving up loyalty to your kid. It really is that simple. One thing is for sure TBU cant lie to its members anymore because its a fact that they will never get ECNL. In fact there will be NO new additions to the ECNL for at least 2 years. The Train is leaving the station, get on board or be left behind. :)

Comment

Oh trust me I do matter along with all the parents of any kid that plays. Your presence at the field is unwanted so stay home. You should be encourging strong players to come to the club, instead you are a huge turn off. Are you concerned that your daughter will be moved to the C team, or is she already playing there? The older girls that have commitments, had them before ECNL, so nice try. Tell me this, are you happy with the leadership at the club? Be honest with yourself. Do the girls really need to travel to lose, or can they do that in Brandon?

Comment

Oh trust me I do matter along with all the parents of any kid that plays. Your presence at the field is unwanted so stay home. You should be encourging strong players to come to the club, instead you are a huge turn off. Are you concerned that your daughter will be moved to the C team, or is she already playing there? The older girls that have commitments, had them before ECNL, so nice try. Tell me this, are you happy with the leadership at the club? Be honest with yourself. Do the girls really need to travel to lose, or can they do that in Brandon?
            First, My daughter will NEVER be on a C team. So stop talking out of your ass. Second, learn how to write (encourging) because at some point you will need to teach your daughter. Third, We not only encourage, we recruit. Believe me when I tell you we are recruiting hard because unlike people like you who worry about your child's spot ON THE BENCH, my daughter will be fine. It will be great to have her play with the talent that has already committed to come. So, you and your DISGRUNTLED parents are the ones that should stay home. Have a great day and please send us your NPL or CDL schedule so that we may come cheer WFF and your club at that level.

Comment

Not the same poster but you are full of it. The Current U18s did NOT have commitments before ECNL. LOL You are saying that the U18s were committed before the start of their U17 season? You really have no clue. Look at the current U17s. Only ONE KG who plays for the U18s was actually committed before this January! Same goes for the current U18s from last year. So please spare us your BS. The Washington Post would give you 4 Pinnochios for that one! The bottom line is that quite honestly many folks at our club are just a bit tired of people coming on here cutting on the club. So, I agree with him, we really do not care and you really do not matter. We want high level players to come and play but more importantly, we do NOT want people that come on here to just hack on WFF like the poster was responding to. It just gets old. I would say, if you are with the club and you are not happy then you are free to leave and if you are not with our club and you dont want to be then you do not matter. If you have a good attitude and you want to play soccer at the highest level then I am sure the coaching staff will give you a fair look.

Comment

First, My daughter will NEVER be on a C team. So stop talking out of your ass. Second, learn how to write (encourging) because at some point you will need to teach your daughter. Third, We not only encourage, we recruit. Believe me when I tell you we are recruiting hard because unlike people like you who worry about your child's spot ON THE BENCH, my daughter will be fine. It will be great to have her play with the talent that has already committed to come. So, you and your DISGRUNTLED parents are the ones that should stay home. Have a great day and please send us your NPL or CDL schedule so that we may come cheer WFF and your club at that level.
                Humm, looks like there were ECNL and NPL players playing with some teams in Region C, yep... highest level for sure! Go VSI, oh I mean WFF, oh I think I might mean Flames, maybe Baysl... Dang I forgot!

Comment

Not the same poster but you are full of it. The Current U18s did NOT have commitments before ECNL. LOL You are saying that the U18s were committed before the start of their U17 season? You really have no clue. Look at the current U17s. Only ONE KG who plays for the U18s was actually committed before this January! Same goes for the current U18s from last year. So please spare us your BS. The Washington Post would give you 4 Pinnochios for that one! The bottom line is that quite honestly many folks at our club are just a bit tired of people coming on here cutting on the club. So, I agree with him, we really do not care and you really do not matter. We want high level players to come and play but more importantly, we do NOT want people that come on here to just hack on WFF like the poster was responding to. It just gets old. I would say, if you are with the club and you are not happy then you are free to leave and if you are not with our club and you dont want to be then you do not matter. If you have a good attitude and you want to play soccer at the highest level then I am sure the coaching staff will give you a fair look.
                  WORD! lol

Comment

Humm, looks like there were ECNL and NPL players playing with some teams in Region C, yep... highest level for sure! Go VSI, oh I mean WFF, oh I think I might mean Flames, maybe Baysl... Dang I forgot!
                    Oh you of limited wisdom! There were players playing because the CDL team has low numbers and the ECNL players do not play State Cup therefore a few of them were rostered. Only 2 to be exact. Again, please feel free to leave now. You are embarrassing yourself.

Comment

Not sure if that is happening but if it is who cares? How is that a bad thing? If a team needs a player then what is wrong with going and getting some extra game time? If my kid was asked to guest play I would be totally fine with it. For other teams at other clubs...what can I say but feel free to invite players from your NPL or ECNL team LOLOLOLOLOL

Comment

College Bound

How many of the U16G at WFF have given their verbal for college? And please, D1 only. The rest of the schools really do not matter.

Truth about WFF will be revealed when the younger age groups come to age.

"This is not my economy", Thanks Mr. Pres

Comment

How many of the U16G at WFF have given their verbal for college? And please, D1 only. The rest of the schools really do not matter.

Verbal for U16's in the state of FLA is 3 girls. TBU has 1, PV/Atlanta Fire ECNL 1 and BU/Albion ECNL 1.

Comment

Kinda funny how you skip over the U17s??? why o why I wonder? The U17s had a horrible record last year as U16s. We all know the answer...doesnt fit your argument.

Comment

Good luck getting into Disney Showcase. WFF teams U15-17 play 4 events with more college exposure than Disney Showcase...no none ECNL team in FLA comes close.

Comment

Verbal for U16's in the state of FLA is 3 girls. TBU has 1, PV/Atlanta Fire ECNL 1 and BU/Albion ECNL 1.
                                Two of the three verbally committed 2016's play ECNL? Yep...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X