what's going on at WFF Brandon BAYSL

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any idea how many players the club will roster this year for ECNL teams and who will be coaching? I think after what happen last season it would be a good idea to settle this before tryouts allowing players/parents to make an informed decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Strong defenders on CDL team? There maybe 2 strong defenders on the ECNL team and no consistency from them, there are no strong defenders on the CDL team. The best defenders are on the NPL team. No top players from other clubs will accept a spot on any WFF team unless something is done about the lack of good coaches and leadership in general.
      current u14s?

Comment

Have you actually watched the u14 cdl team? There are no players capable of making the NPL team let alone the ECNL team. The players playing up for NPL and ECNL are NPL starting striker, starting midfielder, starting midfielder. ECNL has starting defender, starting midfielder. Also have heard that current NPL team may be splitting up at seasons end or before.

Comment

Strong defenders on CDL team? There maybe 2 strong defenders on the ECNL team and no consistency from them, there are no strong defenders on the CDL team. The best defenders are on the NPL team. No top players from other clubs will accept a spot on any WFF team unless something is done about the lack of good coaches and leadership in general.
          Follow the topic. Not talking about 14s. Talking about U13 players playing up. There is one U13 on the CDL team.

Comment

Have you actually watched the u14 cdl team? There are no players capable of making the NPL team let alone the ECNL team. The players playing up for NPL and ECNL are NPL starting striker, starting midfielder, starting midfielder. ECNL has starting defender, starting midfielder. Also have heard that current NPL team may be splitting up at seasons end or before.
            No didn't hear that current NPL team may be splitting up? What's up? And FYI the CDL 13 defender is new to wff and is very good d Ive seen her play with ECNL players and is strong and aggressive,

Comment

The U14 ECNL team has two 7th graders. One is a starting defender and the other is a sub (midfielder). The rest are 8th grade or above.

Comment

What teams are you watching? This is why parents are not coaches. Do you even know what makes a good defender? Here is a hint, booming the ball really far is not a qualification regarded as being "good" in defense. FYI, 3/4 defenders on the ECNL team have been invited to Federation Training many times. 2/4 of those defenders are starters on the ODP State team. The NPL team has some very good defenders but I doubt any of them have even made the ODP pool let alone the State Team. I also doubt any of them have been invited to train at the US soccer federation training centers. I think with good coaching and lots of technical training there is some significant potential there but being a defender does not ONLY entail disrupting a forward or blasting the ball up the field for a 50/50 ball that your midfielders or forwards MIGHT have a chance at. Its more like disrupting the forwards, regaining possession and building an attack out of the back. Maybe you should watch some soccer. Id suggest the Womens and Mens National teams. Watch the defenders and learn the game. Have a nice day. :)

Comment

What teams are you watching? This is why parents are not coaches. Do you even know what makes a good defender? Here is a hint, booming the ball really far is not a qualification regarded as being "good" in defense. FYI, 3/4 defenders on the ECNL team have been invited to Federation Training many times. 2/4 of those defenders are starters on the ODP State team. The NPL team has some very good defenders but I doubt any of them have even made the ODP pool let alone the State Team. I also doubt any of them have been invited to train at the US soccer federation training centers. I think with good coaching and lots of technical training there is some significant potential there but being a defender does not ONLY entail disrupting a forward or blasting the ball up the field for a 50/50 ball that your midfielders or forwards MIGHT have a chance at. Its more like disrupting the forwards, regaining possession and building an attack out of the back. Maybe you should watch some soccer. Id suggest the Womens and Mens National teams. Watch the defenders and learn the game. Have a nice day. :)
                  Oh... Are you the parent of one of the two defenders in ECNL Guess what it's not hard to figure out who you are!

Comment

Oh... Are you the parent of one of the two defenders in ECNL Guess what it's not hard to figure out who you are!
                    I am a parent on the U14 ECNL team. Not a parent of the defenders that you are bashing. Learn the game.

Comment

Here comes the disgruntled NPL parent. Last scrimmage was 5-1 (again). That type of D is world class. Lady, please stop talking! You sound like a pregnant barefooted hillbilly. Do you really believe the **** you say? There is NOBODY from your team at Federation, ODP, or any club ID events. SHUT THE **** UP!

Comment

I'm a parent from the team, my daughter doesn't play D, learn the game! The days of
                        Your kids kicking the ball out of the back at this age is unacceptable. While at ODP camp in Alabama, the best two teams were GA and FL and neither team kicked the ball long. Please don't make comments about soccer based on YOUR observations. Thank You. Check the website for ECNL tryouts next season. Have a nice day.

Comment

I am a parent on the U14 ECNL team. Not a parent of the defenders that you are bashing. Learn the game.
                          No one is bashing any defenders and the topic is not about u14 ECNL OR NPL players.. Topic is about current u13s and of that age group some of the players who play up that could make next seasons team better. why so defensive and hostle?

Comment

If you would read my comment I said nothing about the ECNL defenders not as good as the NPL defenders. What I said was that CDL defenders could not play on either team and that there was an ECNL defender playing up.

Comment

Here comes the disgruntled NPL parent. Last scrimmage was 5-1 (again). That type of D is world class. Lady, please stop talking! You sound like a pregnant barefooted hillbilly. Do you really believe the **** you say? There is NOBODY from your team at Federation, ODP, or any club ID events. SHUT THE **** UP!
                              Who was the scrimmage against?

Comment

News flash u14 ECNL parents... This is a WFF Brandon tread so please STOP inputting on every topic and turning it around to talk about how great your MIA is Have a nice day

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X