X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't Like Timbers Monetizing Youth Soccer

Than don't buy their tickets.

Alliance DOC pointed out to me that these people from Lake O and FC bitch about the Timbers; then turnaround and go to their games.

He makes a good point.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Alliance DOC pointed out to me that these people from Lake O and FC bitch about the Timbers; then turnaround and go to their games.

He makes a good point.
    Did you like your point so much that you posted it on another thread and also started its own thread?

I am in agreement with the Alliance DOC. Are there a ton of Lake O and FC families going to Timbers games?

Comment

explain to your kid that he/she can't go to timbers games because they are ruining youth soccer. great thread derp

Comment

explain to your kid that he/she can't go to timbers games because they are ruining youth soccer. great thread derp
        Looks like the Timbers got you where they want you.

Comment

Take them to a UofP or OSU men's game.

If they are too young to understand then they are probably to young to know the difference in quality of play.

I don't think most young kids really give a crap about going to a Timbers game.

Comment

Take them to a UofP or OSU men's game.

If they are too young to understand then they are probably to young to know the difference in quality of play.

I don't think most young kids really give a crap about going to a Timbers game.
            But what will we post on facebook?

Comment

Did you like your point so much that you posted it on another thread and also started its own thread?

I am in agreement with the Alliance DOC. Are there a ton of Lake O and FC families going to Timbers games?
              Only the playoffs (but not 1st round) and sounder games. Got to make the playoffs and the rivalry game.

Comment

He makes a good point.
                Alliance DOC is as big a dbag as you, while the 2 things both have timbers attached it's not the main reason people have a problem with how they are running things- it's the blatant lack of ethics, transparency and politics. When will that sink in? Not going to a MLS game will not change that....

Comment

Alliance DOC is as big a dbag as you, while the 2 things both have timbers attached it's not the main reason people have a problem with how they are running things- it's the blatant lack of ethics, transparency and politics. When will that sink in? Not going to a MLS game will not change that....
                  So you're not going to release your season tix then?

Comment

The irony of this thread is that I know of at least 2 people that did not renew Timber season tickets because of distaste for Timbers involvement in youth soccer. 1 last year and 1 this year. Also know of 1 youth club who is moving away from group purchases of Timber tickets for the same reason.

Alliance coach was on to something.

Rounding error for the Timbers though.

Comment

He makes a good point.
                      Way to spin it DOC, you have mastered your diversion and chit spewing course. Obviously the alliance lemmings are hanging on your every word, The force(alliance) is strong in you....

Comment

He makes a good point.
                        Haven't been to a Timbers game in years. Garbage soccer. Thorns is even worse.

Comment

Way to spin it DOC, you have mastered your diversion and chit spewing course. Obviously the alliance lemmings are hanging on your every word, The force(alliance) is strong in you....
                          So transparent.

Comment

Nothing but badges...no substance or support at any level within the TA. Absolute joke of an affiliation.

Comment

Nothing but badges...no substance or support at any level within the TA. Absolute joke of an affiliation.
                              Then leave.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X