Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Wow digging deep to reply to yourself. Kudos on your choice of how to spend your time.
    Are you OK? Seriously. Replying to anonymous posters? Consider the next time you get triggered, take a breath then a 'Time Out'.

Comment

They just don't stop lol, I guess with tryouts just around the corner they have to get some negative PR out somehow on other clubs like OPFC and SCA.
      “We are united.”

in talking trash and not looking in their own closets for all those skeletons the bald boys have hiding

Comment

They just don't stop lol, I guess with tryouts just around the corner they have to get some negative PR out somehow on other clubs like OPFC and SCA.
        Yes the nature and culture of OPFC & SCA have created some well deserved negative PR. At least they are being talked about, which is all the really want in an effort to keep the cash rolling in from all the dopey suburban fools.

Comment

Nic is now in Texas...at it once again. www.bcstexas.com ....looks like a girl's team. Just one. Not sure what the game will be there, but someone should spread the word in that community. this guy....

Comment

Nic is now in Texas...at it once again. www.bcstexas.com ....looks like a girl's team. Just one. Not sure what the game will be there, but someone should spread the word in that community. this guy....
            This is a sketchy link. Avoid clicking it.

Comment

did someone delete my last comment? there is nothing sketchy about the bcs link. I'm not sure what the issue is.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X