Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like kk. Every year around tryout time there's this big announcement and he tells everyone you better stick around or you'll be sorry you left. then it ends in nothing. Kk equals joke.
    Angry dad. You want to come back bc you know you were fooled. Stay at Barca, we don't want you.

Comment

Angry dad. You want to come back bc you know you were fooled. Stay at Barca, we don't want you.
      Only angry dad is KK who makes fun of kids. Come back to that nut. I'll pass. KK equals angry lying coach.

Comment

Only angry dad is KK who makes fun of kids. Come back to that nut. I'll pass. KK equals angry lying coach.
        This is funny.. so easy to pick you out. Angry dad who knows KK was right in questioning Barca. You forget fool... they went to him first! Enjoy your trips to Westbury!

Comment

Susa is too weak to play higher than NPL.
          That is too broad a statement. A good number of the SUSA teams are mediocre but a few are outstanding.

Comment

That is too broad a statement. A good number of the SUSA teams are mediocre but a few are outstanding.
            Please don't declare a team outstanding until at least U15/16. Yohnger than that athleticism is the primary indicator of success.

Comment

Please don't declare a team outstanding until at least U15/16. Yohnger than that athleticism is the primary indicator of success.
              The older girls teams that the Alber's still coach are outstanding. You have to give them that.

Comment

Not to mention that ECNL is completely overrated, especially now that top players have splintered with GDA.

I think Susa would do fine in ECNL. 3 out of 6 age groups won their NPL divisions with 1 national semi-finalist, 1 national finalist and 1 national champion. A 4th age group won the state cup and was national cup finalist, handily defeating a current ECNL team along the way.
                The younger teams need to square up a bit, but let's not forget the magnet that the ECNL badge is. Do you really think kids go to East Meadow for the training, lol? They don't.

Comment

This topic has been talked about ad nausium. You SUSA parents are so damn desperate to have your kids labeled as outstanding or elite.
                  They won the NPL championship which is a nice accomplishment. Just to put that in prospective for you, the team that won in their age group last year beat almost every opponent by 5+ goals yet they couldn't even make it to the USYS nationals after they lost in the region 1 championships. They are a nice team but not close to elite or outstanding.

Comment

The older girls teams that the Alber's still coach are outstanding. You have to give them that.
                    This is a classic ISA MIA parent post. Wow we haven't seen one of these posts in over a year but they just can't control themselves. Great teams play great games against great teams. In those games they win, they tie, or even loose close games.
                    As a parent of a player on an outstanding team you surely can post 10 games in the last 2 years that the team has won that they weren't supposed to win? Ok 10 is too many how about 5? Ok 5 is too many give the board 2 just 2 games in 2 years that your outstanding team has played against an actual top team that you beat. The schedule shows that the team rarely plays a tough team but feel free to prove me wrong

Comment

This is a classic ISA MIA parent post. Wow we haven't seen one of these posts in over a year but they just can't control themselves. Great teams play great games against great teams. In those games they win, they tie, or even loose close games.
                      As a parent of a player on an outstanding team you surely can post 10 games in the last 2 years that the team has won that they weren't supposed to win? Ok 10 is too many how about 5? Ok 5 is too many give the board 2 just 2 games in 2 years that your outstanding team has played against an actual top team that you beat. The schedule shows that the team rarely plays a tough team but feel free to prove me wrong
                      I found 1 for you, 1 game in 2 years where you tied a top team that was better than your team. Great teams challenge themselves win or loose. Your team has never done that!

Comment

I found 1 for you, 1 game in 2 years where you tied a top team that was better than your team. Great teams challenge themselves win or loose. Your team has never done that!
                        I have nothing to do with those teams, but a couple of them are outstanding. Why does it hurt you so much to acknowledge that? Teams that win national NPL championships don't get there because they suck.

Comment

I have nothing to do with those teams, but a couple of them are outstanding. Why does it hurt you so much to acknowledge that? Teams that win national NPL championships don't get there because they suck.
                          It doesn't take a great team to win an NPL Championship. It takes a a good team, maybe a great NPL team. Again I will gladly admit they are a "great team" if you can show the board a few great opponents that they have played in the last few years. Outstanding teams play outstanding competition.

Comment

It doesn't take a great team to win an NPL Championship. It takes a a good team, maybe a great NPL team. Again I will gladly admit they are a "great team" if you can show the board a few great opponents that they have played in the last few years. Outstanding teams play outstanding competition.
                            In May the Girls 01 team beat the number 1 ranked team in the nation as well as the number 36 ranked team in the nation at the EDP open Cup. I really don't get your claims that they haven't played anyone tough.

Comment

In May the Girls 01 team beat the number 1 ranked team in the nation as well as the number 36 ranked team in the nation at the EDP open Cup. I really don't get your claims that they haven't played anyone tough.

Don't fall into the GotSoccer rankings trap. Just because your ranked 1 does not mean your the number 1 team.

Comment

Don't fall into the GotSoccer rankings trap. Just because your ranked 1 does not mean your the number 1 team.
                                To the both of you: Who cares about wins? I mean really. Will you care about wins when three of the kids on that team go to college and all the others don't, including yours? But, you drink the coolaid and think your kid will be good enough. You both need to think a lot bigger, unless you are honest about your kids abilities. It's usually the parents who never did anything in sports who think their kid is much better than they really are. Judging from seeing many of the SUSA parents act on the sidelines, I'm guessing they never even played a sport.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X