Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 4 > Oregon

Notices

Oregon Discussions about Oregon soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #191  
Old 05-06-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
any coaches licensed. Is a big one.

Not drivers
ha ha ha ha!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #192  
Old 05-06-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
sounds like he's a candidate for viagra.
rofl!
Reply With Quote
  #193  
Old 05-29-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I've heard this suggested several times--but AFAICT, separate tryouts were held for DA and for regular competitive, and lots more kids wanted to do OYSA than DA. I'm not aware of any attempt to herd last year's younger 03 or older 04 Samba kids into DA (even though last year's 03 Samba team was VERY good...)
Cony called around before tryouts last year to see what parents though about the top team being DA or regular. Most of us said regular so that's how it went. This coming year DA is going top for WT too.
Reply With Quote
  #194  
Old 05-29-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

So did ADF 04s all break up and go to DA and forfeit playing in FWRL?
Reply With Quote
  #195  
Old 05-29-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
So did ADF 04s all break up and go to DA and forfeit playing in FWRL?
I don't know about fwrl, I only know that west side got their spot in regionals.
Reply With Quote
  #196  
Old 05-30-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Cony called around before tryouts last year to see what parents though about the top team being DA or regular. Most of us said regular so that's how it went. This coming year DA is going top for WT too.
Why would he do that? It seems like a lot of time spent on manipulating wins and not enough time on training kids to play soccer.
Reply With Quote
  #197  
Old 05-30-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Why would he do that? It seems like a lot of time spent on manipulating wins and not enough time on training kids to play soccer.
Asinine assumption that no training is done.
Reply With Quote
  #198  
Old 05-30-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Why would he do that? It seems like a lot of time spent on manipulating wins and not enough time on training kids to play soccer.
Took him about an hour one night after practice a year ago? Didnt seem like too much effort.
Reply With Quote
  #199  
Old 06-05-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I think the coach that they were going to hire jetted off to fc portland.
Reply With Quote
  #200  
Old 06-05-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I think the coach that they were going to hire jetted off to fc portland.
How many coaches left?
Is Graci coaching 04s or he gone to Aloha?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.