Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fc Portland ecnl has a few of the best players I’ve ever seen on their team. For you to say there aren’t much worst is total bs
    1. Clearly you have an agenda. No one really pushes this hard for something so trivial.

2. Fc Portland Ecnl like every other team out there has some terrible players. The said best players you've ever seen means very little considering you probably know very little and there isn't a single indicator that shows they have any great players. National team? Regional team? Any team? Gatorade player of the year? High school player of the year? Even first team in a high school league? Nope.

3. No one even knows what you are talking about.

"My kid isn't as good as the fc girls"

What does that mean? Fc Portland white? Rec? I assume your kid isn't as good as Fc Portlands worst player by your comment.

Then you follow with broken English and talking about best you've ever seen.

Good for you. Perhaps you should get out more and realize down the road you have another team that has players better than those kids and beats you every time you play them. Where are those players when CU comes to town?

The pond is much bigger when you actually look around.

Comment

1. Clearly you have an agenda. No one really pushes this hard for something so trivial.

2. Fc Portland Ecnl like every other team out there has some terrible players. The said best players you've ever seen means very little considering you probably know very little and there isn't a single indicator that shows they have any great players. National team? Regional team? Any team? Gatorade player of the year? High school player of the year? Even first team in a high school league? Nope.

What does that mean? Fc Portland white? Rec? I assume your kid isn't as good as Fc Portlands worst player by your comment.

Good for you. Perhaps you should get out more and realize down the road you have another team that has players better than those kids and beats you every time you play them. Where are those players when CU comes to town?

I don’t even know where to start with this. And actually yes one of them was the one who scored the winning 6a goal year before last to win Osaa championship. I feel terribly sorry for you that you spew so much hate towards fc Portland and feel sorry for them there’s people like you who talk this way about them.

Comment

I can’t tell if your dd plays for CU or Washington Timbers it’s a real toss up

Comment

And when you look at the Timbers ponds, all you see is a cesspool...

Comment

My kid is better than yours. She scored the winning goal at lake Oswego tournament. The competition there is much better than high school. If you were there you'd think she is the best you've ever seen.

Who care about fc Portland. They haven't accomplished anything besides losing their best coaches and just lost their doc to thorns.

Comment

My kid is better than yours. She scored the winning goal at lake Oswego tournament. The competition there is much better than high school. If you were there you'd think she is the best you've ever seen.

Who care about fc Portland. They haven't accomplished anything besides losing their best coaches and just lost their doc to thorns.
              Bleh so much ugliness, can imagine what you look like in person. Glad this site doesn't show people's photos.

Comment

Didn't lose the DoC. Pushed her out the door when they realized her resume doesn't mean she knows anything about soccer. Perfect fit for rec-level Gresham Thornz Asylum.

Comment

02 girls

Didn't lose the DoC. Pushed her out the door when they realized her resume doesn't mean she knows anything about soccer. Perfect fit for rec-level Gresham Thornz Asylum.
                  Why don't you like Gresham ? The gateway to Mount Hood .

Comment

Why don't you like Gresham ? The gateway to Mount Hood .
                    Home of the Gresham Gorilla, Eastside Dad, and the General Lee with 4 flat tires.

Comment

"She didn't dump me! I dumped HER!!!!! She had the nerve to tell me that we should see other people, so I told that b**** to HIT THE ROAD!!!!!!!"

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X