Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So top 10 gone from WT_FC Reds. Won't be much of a factor then. Good job Sunny!
    Well we know it wasn't top 10 since some went ECNL. I wouldn't be surprised to see this team stay top 4-6. We shall see if some of the B players from last year take advantage of a nice opportunity.

Comment

Well we know it wasn't top 10 since some went ECNL. I wouldn't be surprised to see this team stay top 4-6. We shall see if some of the B players from last year take advantage of a nice opportunity.
      I'm sure your coach will rapidly develop them into a second division contender!

Comment

So top 10 gone from WT_FC Reds. Won't be much of a factor then. Good job Sunny!
        actually it wasn't an SD issue. Coaches left the club and took players with them. It was an unfortunate problem. no one could have stopped this from happening. In the end, it's a good move for those girls to go play at FCSC.

Comment

2 went ENCL via FCP
          So they went to a worse team and now pay out the *****. Interesting.

Comment

I agree, great opportunity for the Greens to step up. With girls leaving others will get some great developmental opps....
            To see that 10 of the '00's were placed on top level teams in the area shows great for WT_FC. Bash all you want but they do develop players. I know the coach of the '00's and he sacrificed winning for development. looking at where players went after this fall out shows that DW was doing right for the girls.

Comment

actually it wasn't an SD issue. Coaches left the club and took players with them. It was an unfortunate problem. no one could have stopped this from happening. In the end, it's a good move for those girls to go play at FCSC.
              Didn't Sunny start the ball rolling by hiring Victor for BU15 Reds...

Comment

Thats the part that we all don't know. From what I have heard and seen, and from looking at the time line, it feels as though victor was hired the same day that Garen quit. Now did he quit because sunny told Garen hes not getting that team, and Garen quit and then he hired victor? Either way the fact that for the past month the fact the Bu15 age group has had ??? on who the Reds coach will be goes to the idea that regardless who was being hired it wasn't going to be Garen.

Comment

Thats the part that we all don't know. From what I have heard and seen, and from looking at the time line, it feels as though victor was hired the same day that Garen quit. Now did he quit because sunny told Garen hes not getting that team, and Garen quit and then he hired victor? Either way the fact that for the past month the fact the Bu15 age group has had ??? on who the Reds coach will be goes to the idea that regardless who was being hired it wasn't going to be Garen.
                  agreed, it doesn't matter who coaches this age group, 90% of the parents are whacko!
                  They've played for almost every club in SW Washington! 75% of the parents asked Sunny to see if he can get Victor! What does that tell you? Crazy ***** parents always mess things up.

Comment

nope, this is a long time in the making

Comment

Garen will regret this, as did the last 3 coaches that transferred from ***C to FCSC. When those players realize what a but job TE is they will leave too.

Comment

Garen will regret this, as did the last 3 coaches that transferred from ***C to FCSC. When those players realize what a but job TE is they will leave too.
                        Now someone said Garen is taking over for TE? What is TE doing. I cannot see her giving up this team but maybe something better came along?

Comment

Now someone said Garen is taking over for TE? What is TE doing. I cannot see her giving up this team but maybe something better came along?
                          No one said that lol. When you use Talking Soccer as your news source you need to get out more. TE is going no where and Garen saw a chance to help coach the best local female team since ONYX. Enough said.

Comment

No one said that lol. When you use Talking Soccer as your news source you need to get out more. TE is going no where and Garen saw a chance to help coach the best local female team since ONYX. Enough said.
                            The Vancouver 00's pulled off what the 99's never could. They obviously are a little less nuts than the 99's and were able to put egos aside and just get a real merger of the best talent in Vancouver done. This should be a very good, very deep team. Good luck to them.

Comment

My oh my. To be honest the Nemesis parents at this age have never been braggers and I never hear from them. You get a couple of Timbers parents to join the team and here comes the "we are the greatest ever" talk. Buckle up.

Comment

My oh my. To be honest the Nemesis parents at this age have never been braggers and I never hear from them. You get a couple of Timbers parents to join the team and here comes the "we are the greatest ever" talk. Buckle up.
                                No doubt. I hope TE recognizes that stirring a little pepper in the pot is one thing but spilling a whole bottle of Tabasco sauce in it is another thing all together.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X