Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah, the kids are going to those colleges, but they aren't playing soccer there.
    The he@@ they aren’t. Both kids are fantastic players. Years of dedication in the classroom and field. You are a dolt.

Comment

The he@@ they aren’t. Both kids are fantastic players. Years of dedication in the classroom and field. You are a dolt.
      Name them so we can all appreciate their greatness.

Crickets...

Comment

Their kid plays for Crossfire, of course they are a dolt. Home of the dolts. I wonder if all the dolts still keep in touch with Tom Atensio, king of Dolts?

Comment

Is the dad of the player going to OSU banned from attending club games?

Comment

Their kid plays for Crossfire, of course they are a dolt. Home of the dolts. I wonder if all the dolts still keep in touch with Tom Atensio, king of Dolts?
            Um, both kids mentioned and discussed are TA kids. You dolt!!!

Comment

Um, both kids mentioned and discussed are TA kids. You dolt!!!
              You don't read too well. I am typing slowly because I know you don't read too fast. I wasn't referring to the two kids who were mentioned, I was referring to the poster dad who was knocking them. Dolt.

Comment

The 03s are happy to have high school done with given they have had to train with the 05s for the past three months. It’s going to take a miracle to get that group up to pace by Winters end.

Comment

The 03s are happy to have high school done with given they have had to train with the 05s for the past three months. It’s going to take a miracle to get that group up to pace by their senior season end.
                  There, I fixed your post for you.

And I assume you mean the 03s that are in 8th grade that have had to wait to be able to practice with the rest of their team. Hey, at least with the 05s they were training with comparable competition.

Comment

I wouldn't trust the girls coaches at crossfire United at all. Too many terrible stories. They probably have maybe 1-2 ok ones but as a whole the entire program smells.

Comment

I wouldn't trust the girls coaches at crossfire United at all. Too many terrible stories. They probably have maybe 1-2 ok ones but as a whole the entire program smells.
                      I take this to mean that you are just trying to generate trouble between all clubs regardless of their league affiliation choices. I think you're with Crossfire and trying to get everyone fired up. Time to leave everyone alone.

Comment

There, I fixed your post for you.

And I assume you mean the 03s that are in 8th grade that have had to wait to be able to practice with the rest of their team. Hey, at least with the 05s they were training with comparable competition.
                        Touché

Comment

The 03s are happy to have high school done with given they have had to train with the 05s for the past three months. It’s going to take a miracle to get that group up to pace by Winters end.
                          You are crazy. Most 03's were playing varsity against good comp and enjoying HS Soccer. They will be fine and still dominate Oregon team in 03g.

Comment

You are crazy. Most 03's were playing varsity against good comp and enjoying HS Soccer. They will be fine and still dominate Oregon team in 03g.
                            It says it all right there if you think Varsity HS Soccer is “good comp”.

Comment

It says it all right there if you think Varsity HS Soccer is “good comp”.
                              Considering CU players are average, playing against better older players is better comp.

Comment

Considering CU players are average, playing against better older players is better comp.
                                If by average you mean best 03g team in Oregon then I guess that is your perspective.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X