Valencia CF Soccer Academy NY Tryouts Schedule

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I saw that. Then had to read the comments regarding the image, in there contained the email address to send the documents to, along with the specific format they are in. In case anyone needs the info, birth certificate (they said) must be pdf, head shot (for the card) must be jpeg. Email that to ljp@valenciacfacademy-ny.com. I guess also confirm (or deny) your availability to the camp.

Comment

Barça

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Barça
        No thanks, Valencia has fields. And coaches. And a place to order uniforms. And a practice schedule.

Comment

...and none of the tabloid crap.

Comment

...and none of the tabloid crap.
            i like that about VCF. under the radar.

Comment

i like that about VCF. under the radar.
              Yeah, same here. Although I'm sure they would like to show up on radar more often.

Comment

Yeah, same here. Although I'm sure they would like to show up on radar more often.
                Valencia is a little too far away to be a real threat to paying BOTN sponsors SUSA and Surf so they only get passing attention. Barca on the other hand is part of the same player pool.

Comment

Valencia is a little too far away to be a real threat to paying BOTN sponsors SUSA and Surf so they only get passing attention. Barca on the other hand is part of the same player pool.
                  What is the make up of the Valencia teams. They are a new club. What clubs/teams did kids leave to go there?

Comment

What is the make up of the Valencia teams. They are a new club. What clubs/teams did kids leave to go there?
                    fairly certain it was most of the same clubs..

Comment

fairly certain it was most of the same clubs..
                      Every kid I know who joined Valencia are west of their location, as far away as Queens. Not the same group that fed SUSA or Barca. A group came and got accepted from Bayside, older boys ('03 or '02, I forgot) and their younger siblings. I don't know what club they came from, I asked one of the mothers but was denied an answer. I know a couple more from RVC/Lynbrook/Elmont area.

Comment

Valencia got a lot of boys from the defunct RR adl team in multiple age groups

Comment

I just looked up the ADL, what happened to all the affiliates? From 11 to 6 in two years? Is NYCFC run that bad, or is there another reason clubs left?

Comment

I just looked up the ADL, what happened to all the affiliates? From 11 to 6 in two years? Is NYCFC run that bad, or is there another reason clubs left?
                            pretty sure they aged out. if you dont get to go to NYCFC academy, its the end of the road after u12...

Comment

They realized NYCFC was going to take all their top players (and they actually are). Duh. Like no one saw that coming.

Comment

They realized NYCFC was going to take all their top players (and they actually are). Duh. Like no one saw that coming.
                                I am truly amazed those clubs didn't see that coming. Exactly what's Susa is planning tab commack and Dix Hills for years. I guess they don't see that coming also?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X