Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rehanne is a very good trainer, as are Fraser and Arran. They're fees are exorbitant, and inevitably will need to work for other clubs in order to make a living as soccer coaches. Most people will not pay those costs for much more than a year after realizing player development falls mainly on the individual.
    As for Rehannes team, I would say the OP is more than likely a parent whom is very proud of her daughters success in what would be described as at best a B league.
    Let me guess your daughter is an Olympian

Comment

Weston will surprise a lot of people in SC

Comment

Yes I understand Sunrise is an excellent team but my response was based on teams in Dade County. Not sure what is funny about it.
        Then your title needed to SPECIFICALLY say Dade County. You can't say South Florida. South Florida is 2+ county's depending on who you're talking to.

Comment

I get the teams mentioned in dade and broward are top teams in south florida
          I think palm beach had more than boca united
          I would include team boca and FC Florida
          BUT original posts asks about coaches and training
          Not sure which u14 team is actually getting trained and development better
          Not sure any of those teams have coaches who REALLY know and have played soccer themselves

Comment

So where are the top coaches in south Florida for u14 girls
            Dade
            Broward
            Palm beach
            ?!?

Comment

Dade
              Broward
              Palm beach
              ?!?
              I always love posts such as this one.

Curious. Exactly what is it that you believe makes a "top" u14, u15, u16 girls coach?
              What qualities are you searching for in this "top" coach?

Do you think he's got secret training methods, that he's not sharing with anybody else?

Is he holding some "top" license, which guarantees he is now a "top" coach?

Here's a little tip I'm gonna let you in on.....Stop trying to find some "top" coach to make your player elite. The coach will count towards 10% of your players development.

Comment

I always love posts such as this one.

Curious. Exactly what is it that you believe makes a "top" u14, u15, u16 girls coach?
                What qualities are you searching for in this "top" coach?

Do you think he's got secret training methods, that he's not sharing with anybody else?

Is he holding some "top" license, which guarantees he is now a "top" coach?

Here's a little tip I'm gonna let you in on.....Stop trying to find some "top" coach to make your player elite. The coach will count towards 10% of your players development.
                You know its when you meet them for the first time and they say
                "Hi I am so and so and I am a top notch coach"

Comment

Dade
                  Broward
                  Palm beach
                  ?!?
                  Without a doubt the top coach is Yurisbey Sanchez

Comment

I have to go with Rehanne Skinner at Massive/TCU. Rehanne took a team of U13/U14 girls from so so kids to Region A champs and a place in the Presidents Cup. Look at her pedigree.l..she has earned her respect.
                    Preys on the average player with the typical parent wearing rose colored glasses and has money. lol....american youth sports

Comment

Preys on the average player with the typical parent wearing rose colored glasses and has money. lol....american youth sports
                      Yes that may be true but you cannot argue that he gets results.

Comment

I would say FC Florida has a pretty strong team this year - but would agree with other posters that Rehanne Skinner is an awesome coach. She coached the FC team last year when they were U13G and has done a good job with OK talent at Massive for the U14G.

Comment

I thought she did a good job with ok talent last year. This year her club is rec based, and difficult to even evaluate on a competitive level.

Comment

I thought she did a good job with ok talent last year. This year her club is rec based, and difficult to even evaluate on a competitive level.
                            Until she gets away from Massive she will never get the chance to work with good players so who knows how good she is, not one team in state cup and all their teams play D2 or D3 tournaments

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X