Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wellington parents, keep an eye out for any parent wearing Reebock shirts and any other loud mouth parents singing Ole Ole!!!! Report them to FYSA.
    He might be wearing a fake beard and the outfit might be Fila now.

Comment

I see that there is a list of 16 parents on the suspended list in S Florida. Looks like team Pinecrest team? I've never seen anything like that before. Anyone know what happened?
      All I can say is my faith in FYSA has been renewed. Hopefully they stay on top of the enforcement of this and enforce other violations of the code of conduct. I guess that shows all those people on the other posts who said "Let's see them try to suspend me" when FYSA came out last year and said they would be strictly enforcing conduct rules of parents on sideline and holding teams accountable.

Time for parents to grow up.

Comment

All I can say is my faith in FYSA has been renewed. Hopefully they stay on top of the enforcement of this and enforce other violations of the code of conduct. I guess that shows all those people on the other posts who said "Let's see them try to suspend me" when FYSA came out last year and said they would be strictly enforcing conduct rules of parents on sideline and holding teams accountable.

Time for parents to grow up.
        Faith in FYSA? Are you kidding me we are not deserving of these bans. If the ref does their job this does not happen. Like I said no one is stopping me from seeing my kid play.

Comment

Faith in FYSA? Are you kidding me we are not deserving of these bans. If the ref does their job this does not happen. Like I said no one is stopping me from seeing my kid play.
          typical. Don't take responsibility for your actions, just blame someone else, like the referee. LOSERS!!! I'm sorry, but there's NOTHING that could happen in a soccer game that would warrant 16 crazy people to go so mental as to get a 6 month suspension. LOSERS!!!

Comment

Yea but you wont be singing it on the field any time soon. Well at least not until after September, hahahahaha
            Ole! Ole!
            Now that's really funny! How are you going to one up that?

Comment

If you get locked up, you won't be able to see your kid play!

Comment

My son's team played this team at the last Disney Memorial tourney and they were undoubtedly the worst group of parents that I have ever been around. I guarantee you that they are deserving of a ban. It was just a matter of time. They will do everything in their power to not accept the ban and try to go against the rules because it is apparent that their entire lives are invested in how their kids do at soccer. They teach their kids to win at all costs, teach their kids to play dirty, they are disrespectful to parents of the opposing teams on the sidelines, they are demeaning and disrespectful to the refs and to the opposing players. Just the nastiest bunch of entitled, low class people that you could ever be around.

Comment

Yea but you wont be singing it on the field any time soon. Well at least not until after September, hahahahaha
                  Ole! Ole!
                  it es every claer that you and your compleat team of estupid parent can not unerstand nothing about game or anething. get a better life and come back to e feild an play before you get it to unerstand. jerk

Comment

it es every claer that you and your compleat team of estupid parent can not unerstand nothing about game or anething. get a better life and come back to e feild an play before you get it to unerstand. jerk
                    Spanglish??

Comment

Trust us, everyone from any other team will be on the look out, taking photos of the parents present, looking at license plates and if anyone of you Latin hillbilly parents are at a game, their apple doesn't fall far from the tree kids will get suspended for a year.
                      this compleat raceist person can please emove out of folrida with all hill billy from south. compleat what you say before you or your estupid coment.

Comment

My son's team played this team at the last Disney Memorial tourney and they were undoubtedly the worst group of parents that I have ever been around. I guarantee you that they are deserving of a ban. It was just a matter of time. They will do everything in their power to not accept the ban and try to go against the rules because it is apparent that their entire lives are invested in how their kids do at soccer. They teach their kids to win at all costs, teach their kids to play dirty, they are disrespectful to parents of the opposing teams on the sidelines, they are demeaning and disrespectful to the refs and to the opposing players. Just the nastiest bunch of entitled, low class people that you could ever be around.
                        Ask any age bracket above U15 boys, and they will tell you the same thing; the tactics are taught by the coaches and club at U15 to flop and roll in the last quarter when all along they will not fall or flinch no matter what foul is put upon them (this how they trick the refs), they elbow in solar plex by backing up with back to opponents stomach, and stay there until ball is someplace else, and wham, nail the other player (ref isn't watching), or back up and grab private parts of opposing player. Parents are taught to move their seats right next to opposing players and taunt and intimidate; even when opposing parents move, they follow them. RM parents, scream obscenities at opposing players in Spanish, throw the ball other way from opposing players, even spit on opposing players!

This gutter style play has been going on for at least 5 years or more! Its about time this club and parents were sanctioned!

Comment

The problem is we are winners and you are whiners. They always want to knocks down those who are on top. We will be there don,t worry I want to see them try and stop us.

Comment

The problem is we are winners and you are whiners. They always want to knocks down those who are on top. We will be there don,t worry I want to see them try and stop us.

Cha-ching, cha-ching, cha-ching! I'm gonna sell tickets to this show! Maybe we can get the producers of Cops to come and film?

Really? Man are you stupid amigo!

Comment

Is this the U15B Pinecrest RM coached by Jose Gomez?

Comment

Cha-ching, cha-ching, cha-ching! I'm gonna sell tickets to this show! Maybe we can get the producers of Cops to come and film?

Really? Man are you stupid amigo!
                                Whats wrong you mad because my kid is so much better than yours. Or maybe you tried out and could not make the team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X