Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wear Reebok - can I sue for libel? Where do I serve the papers?

LOL
    Just because you wear Reebok does not make you the Reebok Dad lol.

Comment

You're an idiot! You can't accuse someone of libel when there was no name mentioned. Who was this about?
      You're really not helping yourself. You should probably schedule a meeting with your lawyer ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
        you're really not helping yourself. You should probably schedule a meeting with your lawyer asap.
        lol ok

Comment

lol ok
          We have your IP address.....

Comment

We have your IP address.....
            Reebok papers get served to IP addresses?

Comment

Reebok papers get served to IP addresses?
              No, they don't. A very sophomoric attempt at humor. However, the subpoena that we are seeking will allow us to know your identity based on your IP address. If you don't want to deal with this, you can stop spreading lies. If you want to continue on. produce the video. The choice is yours.

Comment

Stop with the lies!!

Comment

No, they don't. A very sophomoric attempt at humor. However, the subpoena that we are seeking will allow us to know your identity based on your IP address. If you don't want to deal with this, you can stop spreading lies. If you want to continue on. produce the video. The choice is yours.
                  You are such a blowhard idiot. I don't even know who they are talking about and I will give you fodder:

Reebok Dad is a child molester.

Come get me.

Comment

You are such a blowhard idiot. I don't even know who they are talking about and I will give you fodder:

Come get me.
                    I do not know who this Reebok dad is but I can't help but laugh when I think about some fat guy running down the sidelines in his Reebok warm up suit.

Comment

Let's say there is no video! No problem, just explain why 16 parents are suspended. If there is no validity to the claims, all you have to do is explain the suspensions. I cannot wait to hear this.

Comment

Let's say there is no video! No problem, just explain why 16 parents are suspended. If there is no validity to the claims, all you have to do is explain the suspensions. I cannot wait to hear this.
                        Why should anyone explain anything to anyone? Not sure I understand what all the fuss is about?

Comment

Why should anyone explain anything to anyone? Not sure I understand what all the fuss is about?
                          What do you mean you don't know what all the fuss is about? The man still wears Reebok! Who the hell still wears Reebok.

Comment

Come get me.
                            I do not know who this Reebok dad is but I can't help but laugh when I think about some fat guy running down the sidelines in his Reebok warm up suit.
                            What do you mean you don't know what all the fuss is about? The man still wears Reebok! Who the hell still wears Reebok.
                            Oh boy - you have all done it now! Subpoena for you and you and you and you! Everyone needs to schedule a meeting with their lawyers - we have alllll of your IP addresses! BAM! Who's laughing now, huh?

Comment

You guys are a bunch of p u s s i es!!! You all get worked up too easily....hahahahahaha

Comment

Oh boy - you have all done it now! Subpoena for you and you and you and you! Everyone needs to schedule a meeting with their lawyers - we have alllll of your IP addresses! BAM! Who's laughing now, huh?

The shorter list would be who is NOT laughing at you, you silly little man.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X