Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Great thing that you know so many college coahes personally. You must be special. How many players from DA in Florida signed with division 1 college teams?
    You seem to know everything, please tell us how many Team Boca players signed D1 deals?

Comment

You seem to know everything, please tell us how many Team Boca players signed D1 deals?
      How would I know about Team Boca? I am not affiliated with that club. Why don't you ask them that question?

Comment

How would I know about Team Boca? I am not affiliated with that club. Why don't you ask them that question?
        Ok. What club are you affliaterd with? Or are you afraid to state it here?

Comment

Ok. What club are you affliaterd with? Or are you afraid to state it here?
          FC Florida. How about you? Let me guess - Boca United.

Comment

FC Florida. How about you? Let me guess - Boca United.
            Then please stay with the FC discussion ( none). Or does it hurt that you do not have an Academy.

Saw a lot of FC Florida players attending BU practice!

Comment

Then please stay with the FC discussion ( none). Or does it hurt that you do not have an Academy.

Saw a lot of FC Florida players attending BU practice!
              LOL--yeah sure, they're all walking around with their fc florida gear on! Can't see many from fc wanting to go to BU's brand new project

Comment

LOL--yeah sure, they're all walking around with their fc florida gear on! Can't see many from fc wanting to go to BU's brand new project
                Soccer down here us a small world we know players from per teams and guest play. Just keep on thinking no player wants to come to a DA.
                Enjoy your lunch!

Comment

Wake up! It happens every hear, DA trials happen around State Cup practice time. So the kids will go to the DA sessions when their club team has off days, and sometimes the kids will blow off club training to go to the DA session. It's called reality, and the sooner you face it, the better. Question for you...have you asked hour kid if he wants to tryout? He probably does, but you can't see it

Comment

Soccer down here us a small world we know players from per teams and guest play. Just keep on thinking no player wants to come to a DA.
                    Enjoy your lunch!
                    You really think DA is that appealing especially in its first year? Why would a FC Florida player leave their team who is ranked one in the state to come to a first year DA program? All stronger teams are concentrated on state cup. Please name one strong player who has come out to Boca United training since the DA announcement. Please keep telling yourself that these great players are coming. Great players will be seen no matter who they play for and great teams get seen by top scouts and coaches, whether DA or not. Your Boca United player committed to Maryland when it was not academy.

Comment

Not affiliated with Boca United. My son goes off to college in fall to play soccer there.

It is great that there is another DA in area and if my son was still going to be here, he would try out. Not sure he would get in and not sure he would have been willing to give up high school soccer if he had.

He tried out at Boca United a couple of years ago and made team, but he decided to go back to his Club. Many years ago, he tried out at Team Boca and we thought it was little more than a REC program.

For all those that think it is wrong, I think having more clubs gives the players more choices. And those that don't provide something to enough people will die.

Comment

You really think DA is that appealing especially in its first year? Why would a FC Florida player leave their team who is ranked one in the state to come to a first year DA program? All stronger teams are concentrated on state cup. Please name one strong player who has come out to Boca United training since the DA announcement. Please keep telling yourself that these great players are coming. Great players will be seen no matter who they play for and great teams get seen by top scouts and coaches, whether DA or not. Your Boca United player committed to Maryland when it was not academy.
                        No number 1 in FC Fl , closest is Cesar's "psuedo" FC Florida team and in another year maybe under another club. This is a nomad team... they can go to a place where they can get the best of both worlds. Stay where you are for the moment. Others are coming.....

Cheers!!

Comment

When your best U13 and U14 players are gone next season and your son is left with a rec team. I will want to hear your rants. 4 players for FC were already at BU training.

Comment

When your best U13 and U14 players are gone next season and your son is left with a rec team. I will want to hear your rants. 4 players for FC were already at BU training.
                            bench players will always be looking at other options

Comment

bench players will always be looking at other options
                              Guess your son is searching for a new club.

Comment

No one leaving FC Florida or Boca. Keep dreaming.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X