Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It seems to me (as someone who doesn't doesn't care a lick about girls' soccer) that the crap concerning sunrise on here is always from the bashers.

There seems to be alot of hatred for this little club that gets generally gets big results.
    That's how it always is. The teams that are good have bashers. No one was talking about Mako & some may not have known they existed prior to last weekend.

Comment

oh shut up! sunrise talks so much crap, so its awesome that you lost to an average mako team. stop making excuses you big cry babies
      If Sunrise played Mako 10 times they would probably beat them by 10 goals in 9 of those games.

Comment

If Sunrise played Mako 10 times they would probably beat them by 10 goals in 9 of those games.
        Ok but what was the score when it counts!
        Mako 2- sunrise 1
        Was the sun in goalie eyes? Did ref make bad call? Was your side of field lumpy?

Comment

Mako 2- sunrise 1
          Was the sun in goalie eyes? Did ref make bad call? Was your side of field lumpy?
          You know what I find hilarious. The same sunrise troll keeps coming on TSA to bash sunrise u13 G and TG. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. You must really dislike TG. I imagine he didn't let your little Mia be the star of a team sometime in his coaching tenure. I know a few of the parents/players on that team and they professed to be a contender. With that being said, they played most of their season with 11/12 players and only a handful from last years team. So win lose or draw I think they did well during their regular season making it to the finals and if they win state cup, I doubt they will be shocked. So stop hating on the girls and TG. I'm sure he doesn't guve flying "you know what" you haters have to say. I sure wouldn't!

Comment

You know what I find hilarious. The same sunrise troll keeps coming on TSA to bash sunrise u13 G and TG. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. You must really dislike TG. I imagine he didn't let your little Mia be the star of a team sometime in his coaching tenure. I know a few of the parents/players on that team and they professed to be a contender. With that being said, they played most of their season with 11/12 players and only a handful from last years team. So win lose or draw I think they did well during their regular season making it to the finals and if they win state cup, I doubt they will be shocked. So stop hating on the girls and TG. I'm sure he doesn't guve flying "you know what" you haters have to say. I sure wouldn't!
            Correction " they DO NOT professor to be ....." And if they DO NOT with SC...."

Comment

Mako 2- sunrise 1
              The refs were bad. They missed a lot of dirty play. Let's play the game without the homer refs and we'll see what happens.

Comment

Why is it so hard for anyone to believe that Mako beat Sunrise? Mako has some great players. There girls played a fair game and there was no dirty play. Besides, Sunrise is no stranger to dirty play and nasty parents. All I'm reading is excuses, give Mako some credit. Unlike the team's down south, Mako is almost 2.hours north and they don't have the option of club jumping each season, and player swapping. They deserve there win.

Comment

Sunrise just lost they are not the better team !

Comment

Sunrise just lost they are not the better team !
                    Go Mako !!!! Keep it going !!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1492320]Go Mako !!!! Keep it going !

the Sunrise /TG brasher is too stupid to realize he bashing mako by stating sunrise is not a good team because they lost to mako. So your daughters u13 club must be beating evey team right? NOT because there is no such team in SF so get a life and stop being the idiot that you are, and stop talking about 12/13 year old girls.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1492369]
                        Go Mako !!!! Keep it going !

the Sunrise /TG brasher is too stupid to realize he bashing mako by stating sunrise is not a good team because they lost to mako. So your daughters u13 club must be beating evey team right? NOT because there is no such team in SF so get a life and stop being the idiot that you are, and stop talking about 12/13 year old girls.
                        No one likes this Sunrise U13G team. Even their own players and parents don't like the team? Real problems exist with that group! That's from the inside. Sad but true!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1492442]

No one likes this Sunrise U13G team. Even their own players and parents don't like the team? Real problems exist with that group! That's from the inside. Sad but true!
                          Blame the teammates and blame the coach because it is never your player! Too funny! Hey, it's almost Easter so it's time to go hippity hopping away to your next club where the grass is always greener and the goal frames are larger! Go SF soccer, GO!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1492442]

Where are they going?

Comment

TG could roster Hope Solo, Alice Morgan, Amy...
                              It wouldn't make a difference. He is still TG ,
                              Did you really call her "Alice" Morgan?

Comment

10 goals!!!!!!!!! easy Sunrise scoring machine!! may be 10 goals if you add all 10 games ;)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X