Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The point is that in 2 years they will be at a bigger more estabilished club. Delray isnt a club, it is a few teams, and you will not be big enough to pull enough quality for a team. Anyone bragging about the best U11 team is a joke, even more of a joke talking about a Div 2 U11 team.
    That's because the coaches are only concerned about development of the players that are at the club. They are not trying to be a big club with elite teams at every age.

Comment

The point is that in 2 years they will be at a bigger more estabilished club. Delray isnt a club, it is a few teams, and you will not be big enough to pull enough quality for a team. Anyone bragging about the best U11 team is a joke, even more of a joke talking about a Div 2 U11 team.
      They did beat a very good Weston Black team at regions cup, and that is a division one team isn't it?

Comment

They did beat a very good Weston Black team at regions cup, and that is a division one team isn't it?
        weston white not black their black team is in Div1

Comment

It was the Weston white team, their 2nd not third team. The Grey is the third team. I'm sure it would be a very close, competitive game against Weston black who is a very good team.

Comment

It was the Weston white team, their 2nd not third team. The Grey is the third team. I'm sure it would be a very close, competitive game against Weston black who is a very good team.
            They are.

Comment

so when we playing your team then.
              Probably next year when you enter a division 1 tournament I am guessing.

Comment

That's because the coaches are only concerned about development of the players that are at the club. They are not trying to be a big club with elite teams at every age.
                I agree at U11 the coaches should just focus on development, which is why the parents bragging about the team is a joke (Div 2...). Alos, Delray would love to be bigger, dont fool yourself, you are just using an excuse of why you are not and never will be. They have been trying for years to be relevant. And if they were bigger, they would still try and develop, they just will never have the numbers which is why this group will end up at Team Boca or FC Florida. SB knows this.

Comment

I agree at U11 the coaches should just focus on development, which is why the parents bragging about the team is a joke (Div 2...). Alos, Delray would love to be bigger, dont fool yourself, you are just using an excuse of why you are not and never will be. They have been trying for years to be relevant. And if they were bigger, they would still try and develop, they just will never have the numbers which is why this group will end up at Team Boca or FC Florida. SB knows this.
                  Sounds to me the Delray parent has little mans syndrome

Comment

Probably next year when you enter a division 1 tournament I am guessing.
                    which team is that again?

Comment

which team is that again?
                      Pinecrest Blue

Comment

Does anyone know who Delray is playing in the next round of region cup?

Comment

Does anyone know who Delray is playing in the next round of region cup?
                          the losing team

Comment

the losing team
                            Thanks captain obvious. I just would like to know who they are playing to see if it is a halfway decent team so I can watch.

Comment

They will never have the numbers which is why SB is happy working with FC and sends players there. This team may end up there and i'm sure will be a good team for FC some day.

Comment

Pinecrest Blue
                                If this is true hats off to you and see you when we see you if not the person playing this game is a joker with too much time on their hands.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X