Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    And there are two parties involved in this merger. You think TBU is happy with AS and Largo? The merger was off to a really bad start when AS didn't allow TBU to use the Belcher fields early on the season for some of its games. It went downhill from there. AS boycotted the ACDC coz they got the date he wanted for his Halloween. TBU's coaching staff were a no-show at Belcher for the whole year was also intentional. And now, AS is telling everybody that he's firm on returning to the USA league. Every sign points and leads to a messy merger ending. Please don't be in denial. This has nothing to do with Celtic or any other club. AS is a guy who always got his way and the only team he cares for is his own. The entire club is just second. And the DOC position is just a title. Everybody in Largo knows he doesn't even look at the other teams practices or show up for their games. It may not be official yet but what's the point on staying as TBU??? Kids are leaving in numbers again coz of AS's neglect and nothing more. Having just a couple of teams for next season is vintage Largo United.
    It was a bad idea from the start

Comment

It's not official, YET. But AS is telling everyone that the club will be back playing for the USA league next season. And that alone means that TBU is out of the picture since they are a CDL club.
      Very telling post. And by that I mean that this guy doesn't even know that some TBU teams play in USA league.

Not your fault dude. You just got wrapped up in the whole sounding intelligent thing. Just stick to what you know and you will be more credible in the future.

Comment

Very telling post. And by that I mean that this guy doesn't even know that some TBU teams play in USA league.

Not your fault dude. You just got wrapped up in the whole sounding intelligent thing. Just stick to what you know and you will be more credible in the future.
        And those TBU teams that play USA are 3rd and 4th teams! That is the only way a TBU team can play for USA. And the last time Largo had a third team was....... NEVER!

AS doesn't like the CDL coz there are only 2 divisions. He always like playing for 3rd or even lower divisions in USA. Makes his job easier. Also, he likes seasons to end in early Feb. so he can just focus on his March tournament. He likes to win at the lowest level possible and just tell parents how great their kids teams are. Most parents before today didn't even realized that ClW,TbU,WFF has multiple teams! Coz AS never mentions that to them. All you could hear before was "We beat ClW,etc.." But clearly CDL has opened most of Largo's parents eyes. Only this season that I heard so many parents saying our team isn't good enough. Well, duh?!

Comment

And those TBU teams that play USA are 3rd and 4th teams! That is the only way a TBU team can play for USA. And the last time Largo had a third team was....... NEVER!

AS doesn't like the CDL coz there are only 2 divisions. He always like playing for 3rd or even lower divisions in USA. Makes his job easier. Also, he likes seasons to end in early Feb. so he can just focus on his March tournament. He likes to win at the lowest level possible and just tell parents how great their kids teams are. Most parents before today didn't even realized that ClW,TbU,WFF has multiple teams! Coz AS never mentions that to them. All you could hear before was "We beat ClW,etc.." But clearly CDL has opened most of Largo's parents eyes. Only this season that I heard so many parents saying our team isn't good enough. Well, duh?!
          It's so cute that you think because CDL has just two divisions that the teams in division B are better than a league with more divisions. As far as AS wanting seasons to be over with to concentrate on his March tournament? Lol.. CDL may have two or three games after March. The teams practice through March whether it's USA or CDL so no issue there. You do. Know that the March tournament is much smaller than the one he has in October, right ? And of course you know that Al doesn't do all the work for a tournament, right ?

As for most parents just now learning that Clw or TBU having more than one team ? Lol, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Largo United teams have always played against those teams in tournaments, including their home tournaments. Lol. If any parent didn't know them they just don't care to pay attention. Have you ever heard any DOC go out of their way to tell parents how other clubs have more teams or are better? Nope.

I hate to break this to you, but USA teams beat CDL teams all the time. The league they belong to has no relevance to the quality of the team. I know you want to believe that but it just isn't so.

The real truth is, which is evident from your post, that you have a bone to pick with AS. Can't imagine why you would give two craps about the club unless you have a vendetta. Which makes you a very small person to let another man control your emotions like this. I have my own issues with him but I don't let him live rent free in my head like you do.

I took my kid to Clearwater for logistical reasons. Let me tell you, issues are everywhere. They may be different but if anyone is wondering about quality of coaching or about favorites being played... Lol.... Let's just say it depends on the individual coach of a team. I know enough now that having more teams at your club doesn't make it a better club or indicate better coaching. If that were the case than big club's teams wouldn't lose to small club's teams.

Do yourself a favor and concentrate your energies on your own kid. You've said enough to make it obvious that you aren't well informed. At least on the topic you are speaking. Guessing you left LU and now get your info 2nd or 3rd hand. It would be one thing if what you have said was accurate, but it's not. So you are officially a hater. Haters gonna hate. So unless you want some AS players leaving him to try out for your kids team, you'd be better off growing up and stop trolling message boards. Just saying.

Comment

it could be worse ur kid could be playing boot and scoot at Celtic with a daddy coach

Comment

That post right there is why Largo failed... You Largo people are so insanely worried about what Celtic is doing that you forgot the most important thing... Worry about yourself, worry about fixing whatever isssues you have and your club will be fine...but your jealous and obsessed stalking of Celtic did you in...i just laugh that the first thing you think of is Celtic

Comment

CDL, USA it's all the same. Teams play in both leagues at the same time. If a CDL team wanted they could play in USA league, would get better competition for at least half their ganes. How much did you pay for the CDL koolaid the club sold you?

Comment

It's only OKAY if your kid is playing for AS coz this is pretty much AS-United. Only his teams plays in more tourneys. Imagine playing twice or even three times as much compared to other teams that he's not the coach. And all parents paid the same fees. That's how fair AS treats the other teams in Largo.
                  Compare that to every club in the area. Really easy to see why they can't keep kids. It's one thing to say that coaching isn't good, or playing time. But to be treated like a second class just because the DOC isn't your kid's coach?? That's LARGO for you in a nutshell.

Comment

Has anyone confirmed with AS (Largo) or ES (TBU) that this is indeed true? How will they plan on retaining any players if they do go back to being Largo? I could see all the south Pinellas clubs picking up players if AS makes this decision.

Comment

Has anyone confirmed with AS (Largo) or ES (TBU) that this is indeed true? How will they plan on retaining any players if they do go back to being Largo? I could see all the south Pinellas clubs picking up players if AS makes this decision.
                      TBU West isn't going anywhere. End of story.

Comment

This insane poster reminds me of the whole "weapons of mass destruction (WMD)" era. Like, if you say something 100+ times then people will HAVE to start believing it. The vast majority of the last 35 or so posts on here are pure fabrication about the future of the merger. Lies and mis-information piled on top of lies and mis-information. Things are not perfect at Largo post-merger but I have a child playing for TBU-West and I don't see anything near as negative as this lunatic routinely posts on here. Please give it a rest and switch over to Celtic and Strictly bashing like you usually do.....

Comment

Either the club goes back to being Largo United or remains as TBU but will play for the USA League. It's a Lose-Lose situation for most parents who came for CDL. AS will tell you that he is firm with his decision to go back to USA. And if you also check the club's website for the upcoming tournament, AS made sure that the teams now have LARGO on their names. It is now TBU-West-Largo. Say what you must to defend AS. And believe me, there's nothing wrong with USA Div.1. But knowing AS, he likes USA coz he has the option to play down to 3rd divisions, even 5th if they have it. Doesn't like the current pressure to win games at CDL. Gotta go back with the old ways of training less, early end of season, and competing for the lowest levels.

Comment

Either the club goes back to being Largo United or remains as TBU but will play for the USA League. It's a Lose-Lose situation for most parents who came for CDL. AS will tell you that he is firm with his decision to go back to USA. And if you also check the club's website for the upcoming tournament, AS made sure that the teams now have LARGO on their names. It is now TBU-West-Largo. Say what you must to defend AS. And believe me, there's nothing wrong with USA Div.1. But knowing AS, he likes USA coz he has the option to play down to 3rd divisions, even 5th if they have it. Doesn't like the current pressure to win games at CDL. Gotta go back with the old ways of training less, early end of season, and competing for the lowest levels.
                            let AS enter his team in USA, but let the other teams choose to enter what league they feel is best. AS you are not a DOC at TBU, stop pretending to be one!

Comment

I know a lot of parents at this club but not one "who came for CDL." You're delusional....

Comment

I know a lot of parents at this club but not one "who came for CDL." You're delusional....
                                They just came here because "its just down the street"

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X