Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think you're bad mouthing RM because you're afraid you'll have skids from you're club defect to RM.
    OMG you are so right. Your player and parents are so far ahead of every club in Florida. Please, your parents are trash. Even your own club can't stand you. How do you explain your parents trying to intimidate a young girl reff. Saddest thing i have every seen is when your top idiot patent was running down the line to try to get a girl scared. You should be very proud of yourself!!!

Comment

OMG you are so right. Your player and parents are so far ahead of every club in Florida. Please, your parents are trash. Even your own club can't stand you. How do you explain your parents trying to intimidate a young girl reff. Saddest thing i have every seen is when your top idiot patent was running down the line to try to get a girl scared. You should be very proud of yourself!!!
      You're trash. Trailer park trash to be more exact. Come on over and talk to us the next time you see us at the fields, little guy. We'll see how tough you are.

Comment

How come you don't talk about the red card posted. Is that bullcrap
        as well?. You seem to be the one of the piece of crap parents that are involved with Real Madrid Club.

Comment

How come you don't talk about the red card posted. Is that bullcrap
          as well?. You seem to be the one of the piece of crap parents that are involved with Real Madrid Club.
          I would pummel you, loser.

Comment

I would pummel you, loser.
            You guys are being trolled here. There is not a parent from Real Madrid who would be able to spell the word 'pummel' correctly.

Comment

Still no feedback on the kid that got red carded . Why are you not answering the question. Why do you want to fight? Oh I know your from Real Madrid and you love to fight. How stupid of us to think any differently.

Comment

Still no feedback on the kid that got red carded . Why are you not answering the question. Why do you want to fight? Oh I know your from Real Madrid and you love to fight. How stupid of us to think any differently.
                Que bola a ser? Vayan a jugar baseball

Comment

Speak English and get your legal papers moron and go post on the Spanish thread. Stay off this English thread pro Favor

Comment

Where does president Salazar have to post???? It should be Spanish because the bank executive can't speak English.i think it is Iranian he speaks. What a shame an idiot like that running a club.

Comment

Speak English and get your legal papers moron and go post on the Spanish thread. Stay off this English thread pro Favor
                      Spoken like a true ignorant anus.

Comment

legal papers, now thats funny

Learn to spell in spanish you f u c k i n g idiot!

Comment

Why should I learn to spell in Spanish Guajiro
                          You mountain goat this is America, United States of America. Not Latin Ametica
                          We speak English here. Let me know if you need a discount on Rosetta Stone?
                          I no speeeeky panish

Comment

Rosetta Stone, now thats funny!

Why should I learn to spell in Spanish Guajiro
                            You mountain goat this is America, United States of America. Not Latin Ametica
                            We speak English here. Let me know if you need a discount on Rosetta Stone?
                            I no speeeeky panish
                            because I f u c k i n g say so! BTW learn to spell in english f u c k boy.

Comment

Can you repeat that in Spanish. It's sounds better coming from a degenerate like you. Typical using all that nasty language like you do on the fields Guarijo!!!!

Comment

Can you repeat that in Spanish. It's sounds better coming from a degenerate like you. Typical using all that nasty language like you do on the fields Guarijo!!!!
                                another upset Gringo:) Don't use spanish if you can't spell it.....your blondie kid got his ass handed to him again??

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X