Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks Tournament Director of Soccer Skills Unlimited for your input. You definitely are your biggest fan.
    This is funny but does look like something he would write.

Comment

Your team obviously wasn't forced to play on the terrible fields that are team was made to play on
      Oh my God!!! I hope those poor kids are still alive!!! You should sue!!! It would be a good lesson to pass along to your kid that running to the victim card is the way to get ahead in this country. Better they learn it now before they learn to deal with less than ideal conditions in life like you had to.

Comment

Oh my God!!! I hope those poor kids are still alive!!! You should sue!!! It would be a good lesson to pass along to your kid that running to the victim card is the way to get ahead in this country. Better they learn it now before they learn to deal with less than ideal conditions in life like you had to.
        Actually, it's misadvertising on the part of the Sarasota Cup, their ad states, your team will play on our plush fields. What plush fields, the dirt patch with no restrooms? Classic bait and switch, the Sarasota Cup needs to be honest, they should also post a picture of the fields your club might be stuck playing on, show the barren field with no grass in addition to the field they have pictured now on their website.

Comment

They are hosting all their U13-U16 teams at the Premier Sports Complex. Very exciting as they have 18 fields there!

Comment

They are hosting all their U13-U16 teams at the Premier Sports Complex. Very exciting as they have 18 fields there!
            They have only reserved 6 fields there...

Comment

u14 and u16 girls are on the bad fields this year

Comment

You need to call and find out where your team is playing before your team is accepted. Once your team is accepted , you can't pull out of the tournament and get a refund..... Read their rules!!!!

Comment

You need to call and find out where your team is playing before your team is accepted. Once your team is accepted , you can't pull out of the tournament and get a refund..... Read their rules!!!!
                  Does anyone know how referees would sign up for this tournament? When you go into GotSoccer and search for upcoming events, it does not show up (this is under the referee sign in). I spoke to a handful of other referees this weekend and no one even knew about this tournament. I sent an email to the tournament director and never received a response.

Comment

I know Soccer Skills uses the same assignor for all his events. Mike Weber from miami

Comment

I know Soccer Skills uses the same assignor for all his events. Mike Weber from miami
                      Thanks for your input again Jeff from Soccer Skills Unlimited.

Comment

Even if it is him...who cares?
                        Truth is he runs good tournaments.
                        Why would more than 100 teams register for this tournament.

Comment

Even if it is him...who cares?
                          Truth is he runs good tournaments.
                          Why would more than 100 teams register for this tournament.
                          The plan is to make 50 brackets for the 100 teams so everyone gets a participation trophy because the Torunament Director doesn't know how to properly run a tournament.

Comment

The plan is to make 50 brackets for the 100 teams so everyone gets a participation trophy because the Torunament Director doesn't know how to properly run a tournament.
                            You shouldn't be so jealous......spend more time making yourself better.

Comment

When you are successful...people tend to hate and be jealous. He has almost 20 tournaments and keeps going..must be doing something right.
                              Does anyone know how a referee would go about signing up for this event? Though it's advertised as a GotSoccer sign up, I cannot find a link there for referees.

Comment

You shouldn't be so jealous......spend more time making yourself better.
                                For Braden Cup? Really?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X