Official U15/16 - 98 Development Academy Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my guess is Kendall can't decide? they don't know what there looking at. all they care about is if any new kid comes to them with ODP national pool next to the name. they were promoted by a coach and not the best. guess they will find out the hard way like every other year.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      my guess is Kendall can't decide? they don't know what there looking at. all they care about is if any new kid comes to them with ODP national pool next to the name. they were promoted by a coach and not the best. guess they will find out the hard way like every other year.
      my guess is they not have enough players and outside players do not commit so they have to put kids on who are not good enough maybe as DPs

Comment

No I think every outside player invited will join. they feel they are the best and want to prove it. I just think they have to cut some but are not sure if its new old or the 00's. when the list does come out you'll see new names. Just not that good except in there parents/kids mind.

Comment

No I think every outside player invited will join. they feel they are the best and want to prove it. I just think they have to cut some but are not sure if its new old or the 00's. when the list does come out you'll see new names. Just not that good except in there parents/kids mind.
          you will not see a list, they never put a list out for academy, they like to keep the people who were sent to the reserve from seeing the outside players and how many were chosen to keep them from leaving the club.....

Comment

this must be new because they have always put out the list guess now they are starting to understand that kids are not happy> still you have a few that did try out at weston and kendall both. again lets see if they stay on reserve again or move to one of the weston teams?

Comment

Well kids from the reserve cant be that slow. If they are not picked and others they know from the team. Theyvknow there are new kids before them and 00s before them. They are stuck either way since that is where they tried out., so putting out a list wont matter

Comment

The playoff field for the U.S. Soccer Development Academy was drawn into groups for the Academy Playoffs June 23-26 in Westfield, Ind.
                The qualifiers were determined through 21 automatic qualification spots and 11 wild-card berths.

U-15/16s
                Group A
                1. Crew SC Academy Wolves
                2. Capital Area RailHawks Academy-CASL
                3. New England Revolution
                4. Seattle Sounders FC

Group B
                1. FC Dallas
                2. LA Galaxy
                3. St. Louis Scott Gallagher Missouri
                4. South Carolina United Battery Academy

Group C
                1. Sockers FC
                2. Real Colorado
                3. San Jose Earthquakes
                4. Chivas USA

Group D
                1. BW Gottschee
                2. Georgia United
                3. Players Development Academy
                4. Real So Cal

Group E
                1. Orlando City SC
                2. Beachside SC
                3. Dallas Texans
                4. Bethesda-Olney

Group F
                1. Philadelphia Union
                2. Houston Dynamo
                3. Weston FC
                4. Everton FC Westchester

Group G
                1. New York Red Bulls
                2. Portland Timbers
                3. Solar Chelsea SC
                4. IMG Academy

Group H
                1. Vancouver Whitecaps FC
                2. Arsenal FC
                3. Chicago Magic PSG
                4. Concorde Fire

Comment

Good luck to all the teams.

Comment

Have a nice off season Clearwater!

Looking forward to seeing the improvements to your roster!

Comment

What improvements? Really replacing of players vs development? How's that going to work.

Comment

I don't see Kendall on the list?

Comment

You wont see kendall they did not make it to play offs. Not good enough

Comment

Improvements start with removing all the players who cried all year about playing time. I, for one, will be glad to not have that drama next year. It is a team sport, but we had several kids who just bailed on their teammates because they didn't feel they were getting enough playing time. Welcome to the real world boys. Sometimes you don't get what you want and you have to work through it (or cry and leave). Try that move when you get a job in the real world and see how that works for you.

Comment

Improvements start with removing all the players who cried all year about playing time. I, for one, will be glad to not have that drama next year. It is a team sport, but we had several kids who just bailed on their teammates because they didn't feel they were getting enough playing time. Welcome to the real world boys. Sometimes you don't get what you want and you have to work through it (or cry and leave). Try that move when you get a job in the real world and see how that works for you.
                              You mean, if you don't like your job and how you are being treated, you can't find another job, you have to be a slave to that job? And conversely, a job that pays you very little. This seems like a personal attack, do you have someone in mind?

Comment

You mean, if you don't like your job and how you are being treated, you can't find another job, you have to be a slave to that job? And conversely, a job that pays you very little. This seems like a personal attack, do you have someone in mind?
                                Not anyone in particular in mind. No. Just question the actions of kids making a commitment to a group of other kids (also known as a team), then you should follow through on that, even if you aren't getting all the playing time. Every player was told that they would play 50% of the time at the very beginning of the season. Leaving in the middle of the year because things weren't going your way, and you weren't playing as much as you wanted seems a lot like 2nd graders taking their ball home with them.
                                Fast forward to the future: "Sorry boss, but I quit. You never told me I would have to work a little overtime. That's not fair, you didn't ask John over there to work late. I'm going to find another job"

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X