Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Isn't it true that more 00s from the u14 state cup team made u16 da over 00s from the TBU da?
    We will not know what is true and what is Troll Bait until the roster is published.

Will be interesting to see how young that DA team is. TBU SC team 00's must have just finished 8th grade and are still 14. Most 99/00 teams will have Juniors and Sophomores and will be driving themselves to practice. Wait until the pre-pubesents run up on testosterone!

Comment

We will not know what is true and what is Troll Bait until the roster is published.

Will be interesting to see how young that DA team is. TBU SC team 00's must have just finished 8th grade and are still 14. Most 99/00 teams will have Juniors and Sophomores and will be driving themselves to practice. Wait until the pre-pubesents run up on testosterone!
      3 made da off that state cup team. Don't think 3 made it off TBU da. Very SAD!!

Comment

3 made da off that state cup team. Don't think 3 made it off TBU da. Very SAD!!
        one was the keeper off the U14's.

Comment

As we've seen the last eight weeks, the top 4 teams above (maybe 6) are all playing at or about the same level. My two cents:

- I'd put Weston ahead of OC; I know their record might be better. OC has one threat up front where Weston comes at you in waves. Both teams play their better 00's up from time/time; as they should. Either way; these are the best two clubs in the Fla Academy....to argue that is silly.

- TBU is an enigma, started blowing everyone out mid season with brute force, long balls, and the best 01 in Fla Academy up top. I just don't think many of those players see DA again. I'd still put them slightly ahead of Clw....

- You could group Clw with Boca and Kendall but the last few months: Boca and Kendall can stay with anyone on a given day but Clw has been consistently playing tough against the top 3....and beat both Boca and Kendall head/head.

- If the 01 (NT) midfielder from IMG plays, they're far better than Jax; they play a number of 02s to boot. If Jax gives more of the same next year they should revoke their u14 Academy status.
          IMG lost to Jax without the 01 and tied them with the 01.

Comment

Kid is average skill with above average size. Nothing more.

Comment

Kid is average skill with above average size. Nothing more.
              So if that kid is AVERAGE, a lot of kids must be below average!..

Let me guess your kid is small..

Comment

one was the keeper off the U14's.
                Congrats Dad!

Comment

In the last three months IMG tied Kendall and Weston. Jax has been outscored 50-4 since April; IMG 35-6. You wouldn't rank Jax higher, would you?

Comment

So if that kid is AVERAGE, a lot of kids must be below average!..

Let me guess your kid is small..
                    Little above average I would say but also I agree very big for a 01. They have a small Hispanic midfielder that is Way more skilled and technical .

Comment

Little above average I would say but also I agree very big for a 01. They have a small Hispanic midfielder that is Way more skilled and technical .
                      What games have you been watching? My kid isn't big (I guess the disclaimer is required for the previous retard that posted) but the IMG 01 is a beast. Size, speed, aggression, skills are fine and a good IQ. He wouldn't have made the pool otherwise.

Comment

What games have you been watching? My kid isn't big (I guess the disclaimer is required for the previous retard that posted) but the IMG 01 is a beast. Size, speed, aggression, skills are fine and a good IQ. He wouldn't have made the pool otherwise.
                        You are absolutely crazy and have no clue. Size and speed are huge at this age but he has average skill. Would not even rank him in top 25 kids in Florida da. Sorry dad. Weston has 01 kids with twice skill level.

Comment

You are absolutely crazy and have no clue. Size and speed are huge at this age but he has average skill. Would not even rank him in top 25 kids in Florida da. Sorry dad. Weston has 01 kids with twice skill level.
                          Yeah sure Weston Dad ! ! Thanks for being objective. ;-) We all think ours are better. Now go back to sleep.

Comment

Yeah sure Weston Dad ! ! Thanks for being objective. ;-) We all think ours are better. Now go back to sleep.
                            Are many 01's being dropped from the U14 DA's ? opinions ?

Comment

does he have any goals?

Comment

In the last three months IMG tied Kendall and Weston. Jax has been outscored 50-4 since April; IMG 35-6. You wouldn't rank Jax higher, would you?
                                50-4 and 35-6 is pretty much a Wash. Head to head shows Jax stronger. But why are we debating the bottom two teams? What does it matter? You must be from IMG to be looking at goal differential as a way to claim you're not at the bottom. You haven't won ANY games this year. I believe Jax has won 5. Three of which were against you. We recently played Jax and there is definitely some development and new young players that will bring them up next year.

The good thing for the bottom teams is that next year is a completely different year. Having been here two years I can tell you that everything will look different next year. Last year the VERY BOTTOM team was TBU. It's so funny that they brag about their wins and like to claim dominance when they seem to have forgotten last year. Oh and many of them were there last year! They play long ball which U.S. soccer doesn't like and then brag about it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X