Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The divers and the pee pee pullers will be busy playing regionals while you guys will be busy doing nothing. Enjoy your meaningful summer or follow us on the Southern Regionals site. Jerk.
    Moronic comments, have fun traveling for no good reason. We will enjoy every bit of our kids last years playing vs you yelling and living through your kid!

Comment

What club will CM go to next? We all know he will keep his yearly club departure alive and leave FC Florida. Anybody know where he is headed next? What are his plans?

Comment

The divers and the pee pee pullers will be busy playing regionals while you guys will be busy doing nothing. Enjoy your meaningful summer or follow us on the Southern Regionals site. Jerk.
        I thought Southern Regionals is only for state champion - not runner up.

Comment

I thought Southern Regionals is only for state champion - not runner up.
          PCRM was already qualified since they earned first place on R3PL. Thanks PCRM.

Comment

PCRM was already qualified since they earned first place on R3PL. Thanks PCRM.

Congratulations to Real Madrid for winning state cup. Good luck in Regionals.

Signed, WFF

Comment

How about that OCYS U16 Boys team finish? Now ranked 46th in gotsoccer. Even trailing the OCYS Nitro Select team which is ranked 34th. Thought OCYS Purple was supposed to be the "cream of the crop." Oh, I guess all the good players went to the DA. My bad.

Comment

How about that OCYS U16 Boys team finish? Now ranked 46th in gotsoccer. Even trailing the OCYS Nitro Select team which is ranked 34th. Thought OCYS Purple was supposed to be the "cream of the crop." Oh, I guess all the good players went to the DA. My bad.
                I feel more sorry for the idiots that have played on Purple for years and have still stayed. Drowning to death under that waterfall of Purple Kool-aid trying to get a little "sniff" of the DA. LOL!

Comment

I feel more sorry for the idiots that have played on Purple for years and have still stayed. Drowning to death under that waterfall of Purple Kool-aid trying to get a little "sniff" of the DA. LOL!
                  Good 99s have little chance. Word is they loaded up with 00s!!

Comment

Horrible coaching and horrible management. Didn't sign up for showcase tournaments and faired mediocre at the ones attended. Didn't garner enough points and past results are dropping off the list. Hear that team supposedly picked up more depth at tryouts but who knows. Team will have to work extra hard to get back up there.

Comment

Pretty sad as well as funny when The OCYS Nitro team and the Rush "B" team are ranked higher LOL!

Comment

Pretty sad as well as funny when The OCYS Nitro team and the Rush "B" team are ranked higher LOL!
                        Take Gotsoccer for what it is but I think its very fair to say that OC could probably beat and has beat most of all the 30 teams above them. Not saying that OC is that great but this ranking system definitely doesn't help them.

Comment

Take Gotsoccer for what it is but I think its very fair to say that OC could probably beat and has beat most of all the 30 teams above them. Not saying that OC is that great but this ranking system definitely doesn't help them.
                          Any team can beat any team on any day. The GotSoccer ranking are far from perfect. The higher teams have the hardest times and they get little to no points for for eating any high ranking opponents ranked lower than them.

However, All coaches know the system by now. For OC Purple to just sit back and not put themselves in a situation to acquire points is just ridiculous.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X