X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not true !
    What part? It is known this club is not part of the real Liverpool!

Comment

Too funny they are going to the FC Tampa Rangers.
      It is funny, you would think that WFF would be doing what Lutz is. Kind of wierd. I've heard the players are being housed with Lutz players. Great experience for all involved.

Comment

Too funny they are going to the FC Tampa Rangers.
        Why so amusing?

Comment

Why so amusing?
          Because they are staying and playing at FC Tampa Rangers vs Liverpool FC in Florida. I guess more ironic then funny.

Comment

Not a surprise as Liverpool doesn't have a u17 or u19 team yet.

Comment

Why so amusing?
              I think what they mean is that WFF is supposed to be Liverpool related yet they are playing FC Tampa Lutz. Good for Lutz

Comment

Does anyone know who won the U17 game last night ?

Comment

Does anyone know who won the U17 game last night ?
                  Lutz 3-1

Comment

I think what they mean is that WFF is supposed to be Liverpool related yet they are playing FC Tampa Lutz. Good for Lutz
                    WFF has chosen not to be Liverpool related and the Liverpool FCA club does not yet have a U17 boys team. Also, the two are not the same and not related in any way.

Comment

Who won the Liverpool game in Lutz tonight ?

Comment

What part? It is known this club is not part of the real Liverpool!
                        LFCA is a part of LFC. http://www.liverpoolfcamerica.com/pa...-america-today

Comment

Liverpool has not really been allowed to bring the full strength of what they provide as the largest club in the State of Texas after only 7 years in existence. That must say something as Texas has even more of a soccer religion that Florida and some very big powerhouses. That LFCA has been able to accomplish that in such a short time says something about their philosophy, which has been stymied by WFF board and eventually LFCA decided to offer a way out with a mutual departing of ways, which WFF jumped on.

Just wait and you will see soon enough what the difference will be. It is refreshing to say the least and is what some other posters have mentioned "a different way to bring the product to the market." Why so you think TBU and WFF are on here badmouthing what has happened so far? They are scared of how many kids will leave their programs, just like how many left TBU South last year.
                          It will be interesting to see how many kids will try out and join Liverpool West Florida next year? I've heard from several parents that they know of other families who are interested in our club. I personally had some parents ask us about our club at my childs last middle school soccer game. Word is getting around about the success of Liverpool in such a short amount of time.

Comment

There is no Liverpool FC in Florida. This WFF South Campus.
                            As of May 2015, it will be Liverpool West Florida.

Comment

That's ok, but they will not be affiliated with FYSA. FYSA enforces the 15 mile rule that FYSA members voted on.

The (15 mile) rule was created and approved by the FYSA membership. Their (the member’s) concerns were that parents and or coaches were not happy at Club A and they will break away and create Club B within a couple of miles of Club A. They did not think this was good for the game. Sound familiar???
                              . You can if its a satellite campus of another club......

Comment

As of May 2015, it will be Liverpool West Florida.
                                Thought WFF was pulling out?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X