Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The rankings for the U17 are misleading. Gotsoccer gave the second division of the FSPL as many flight value points as the top bracket. The flight value should have been only 1/4 of the top bracket meaning they should have been awarded around 1700 points instead of over 5000.
    Hahahaha, gotsoccer widened up and adjusted the points for the second division of the FSPL. Team Boca U17 now ranked 28th.

Comment

Perfectly stated. If you are a player with division 1 potential, you will be noticed and have your opportunity. Attend the college ID camp that you hope to play for and prove you can play there and surely you will get your chance. Academy means nothing.
      Academy means no pay to play its a big jump ! Good luck with your approach !

Comment

Academy means no pay to play its a big jump ! Good luck with your approach !
        wrong Idiot... only MLS teams don't pay.... ACADEMY means BIG CHECKS....

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
          wrong idiot... Only mls teams don't pay.... Academy means big checks....

boys only!!!!!!!

Comment

Shut Up idiot stop with all your self appointed guru crap ! jacwad!

Comment

Yes, there's some fees, but they are much lower than the checks I wrote for club soccer the past few years!

Comment

Yes, there's some fees, but they are much lower than the checks I wrote for club soccer the past few years!
                Now thats the truth at last ! My kid still kick the ball with the arm !

Comment

Many players are already attending BU practices to tryout for the Academy .
                  Will I be able to bring my son in April or will we get in trouble for attending another clubs practice during the season.

Comment

you must be talking about the U14 team they play in FLA, The older boys TRAVEL out of STATE,, get that check book ready>>>>>

Comment

you must be talking about the U14 team they play in FLA, The older boys TRAVEL out of STATE,, get that check book ready>>>>>
                      Really?!? Our club team also TRAVELS out of STATE! I think I know what I'm talking about. I also know DA parents, who say you are full of it!

Comment

Will I be able to bring my son in April or will we get in trouble for attending another clubs practice during the season.
                        Anyone can attend tryouts for an Academy team. Can't get in trouble unless your current coach takes it out on the player in terms of playing time.

Comment

Orlando City 4 Boca United 0
                          Weston 3 BocaUnited 0
                          Chargers 4 Boca United 0
                          TBU 4 Boca United 1
                          Kendall 5 Boca United 2
                          TBU 5 Boca United 2
                          Kendall 3 BocaUnited 0
                          TBU 4 Boca United 1
                          Orlando City 2 Boca United 0

Remember these losses or did you forget? Outscored in these 34 - 6. Is that competitive?
                          What does that prove nothing nobody cares about the score nobody Quality Skill Vision Intention is all they care about your going to get looks at BU so your point is pointless !

Comment

US Soccer knows what it is doing? It does demographic and economic map plots. BU is great location for DA.

Comment

Some of the trolls on the TS,BS feel that every player should play up to get better.
                              Listen up Troll DAD :
                              The solution is not just to put "promising" young players in environments to play faster, as there is much more to the game than just playing faster against older, more mature players. It may even do more harm than good because the adjustments that these young players are required to make are strictly based upon having to compete in certain roles against bigger, stronger, faster and more accomplished players. These players are given roles that do not have so much to do with their development as how to use the one or two extraordinary abilities they have while masking their less-developed attributes. What is often overlooked I feel is the fact that the adjustments these players are required to make, and their reading of the game, are heavily influenced by their particular physical, mental and social developmental stages at the time. While it sounds good to have a 9 -year-old prodigy playing against 12 year old, the reality is that such a player’s problem-solving abilities remain those of a 9 -year old. Therefore, the experiences and experimentation such a player uses may end up being just a form of survival and not true opportunities to grow and develop in an environment where failure fosters growth without dire consequences. No please get off your soap box and see that bringing players to train and compete with each other at the same age group is a good thing that is my thought. Please Stop Troll Just Stop !

Comment

After a week of training with BU academy, I can see the difference in level from club ball. We were invited to train for a couple of weeks and will refer it to anyone whose son feels like he is not being challenged enough in his team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X