Talking-Soccer.com  
Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ ? ]

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Old 07-09-2016
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This thread is about Larry and his direct quotes taken from BOTN.
Just after the announcement of the next round of GDA clubs -

What Larry you promised no East Meadow!!! You promised SURF!!!!!

Larry: Cut the crap. i didnt promise anything. I had an opinion. More clubs to be announced. You make it sound like I was in the decision making process...Surf isnt my club and I dont have kids playing so I really dont give a [****] who gets what...BOTN will still be the place for the discussion smile

Old 07-09-2016
Unregistered

Quote:
If this was year two and the wanted to accerrate it after getting their feet wet than it would be fine

You have to wonder if they are ready for an expansion with existing yet to be tested infrastructure ... There are many examples of organizations that bit off more than they can chew and it submarined the organization

That's what's wrong with accelerating the road map
Larry said over and over again they'd been planning this move for 18 months. It sure doesn't look like they're following anything with more than 18 minutes of planning
Old 07-09-2016
Unregistered

Quote:
Larry said over and over again they'd been planning this move for 18 months. It sure doesn't look like they're following anything with more than 18 minutes of planning
Exactly. You don't change course if you really put in all that planning
Old 07-09-2016
Unregistered

Quote:
Stupid comment - they have accomplished a great deal from 0 to over 20 teams! You are a fool if you think they haven't shaken things up - just ask NYSC and Alby and ISA who have lost whole teams to them...if this is what they have executed in a few months imagine after a year.
Old 07-09-2016
Unregistered

Quote:

Larry: Cut the crap. i didnt promise anything. I had an opinion. More clubs to be announced. You make it sound like I was in the decision making process...Surf isnt my club and I dont have kids playing so I really dont give a [****] who gets what...BOTN will still be the place for the discussion smile

Larrys opinion is crap. Now that he couldn't deliver what he promised so now he's distancing himself ... Larry I thought USSF would be impressed by Surf. Classic Larry
Old 07-09-2016
Unregistered

Quote:
Stupid comment - they have accomplished a great deal from 0 to over 20 teams! You are a fool if you think they haven't shaken things up - just ask NYSC and Alby and ISA who have lost whole teams to them...if this is what they have executed in a few months imagine after a year.
All sizzle no substance
Old 07-09-2016
Unregistered

Quote:
NYSC was easy pickings given trouble over there. Alby too for that matter. Surf may become a powerhouse in time, but let's not pretend this East coast roll out has gone smoothly

- not the op
Old 07-09-2016
Unregistered

Quote:
NYSC was easy pickings given trouble over there. Alby too for that matter. Surf may become a powerhouse in time, but let's not pretend this East coast roll out has gone smoothly

- not the op
Better to be lucky than good. Surf is the shiny new object that some are attracted too
Old 07-09-2016
Unregistered

Focus people. This is laughable Larry quotes!!
Old 07-09-2016
Unregistered

Quote:

Larry is full of sh*t. One of his posts said he initiated an hour long call with a club to discuss potential Surf interest, only to decide they were not Surf material.