Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Old 02-17-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Just went to his website. Have not been there in a while. Man, he really lost a lot of sponsors. It is his own fault. Obviously lost a ton of credibility.
It's the traffic also. Some days there can be 1-2 posts over 15-18 hours then all of a sudden 4-5 new ones. Thats him writing his own posts to make it appear others are posting. He gets lazy some days. Why would advertisers pay good money for a site that gets under 100 unique visits a day? It's a con job and they figured that out.
Old 02-17-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
It's the traffic also. Some days there can be 1-2 posts over 15-18 hours then all of a sudden 4-5 new ones. Thats him writing his own posts to make it appear others are posting. He gets lazy some days. Why would advertisers pay good money for a site that gets under 100 unique visits a day? It's a con job and they figured that out.
I was surprised on how little traffic there is on BOTN
Old 02-17-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
I was surprised on how little traffic there is on BOTN
Larry insults and attacks a large portion of his visitors. Eventually people get turned off.

I think the other thing not in his favor is tournament and winter league attendance has dropped dramatically. And a certain amount of his traffic was people looking for information on both of those things.
Old 02-21-2017
Unregistered

Larry let out a doozy. This was in the context of coaches/parents getting in each others faces after a soccer game. What does that have to do with the tournaments location and peoples cars? And for that matter, it's a walled in facility and the immediate area isn't bad at all. This is just Larry taking shots at an ex-sponsor.

"Was there anyone in charge from EMSC at the tournament? Were the Coleman folks around? Sad to say, but Coleman is located in one of the worst areas of Nassau. Coleman should have security on hand for all events held there to protect families and their cars. Colen Country Day Camp is a place just sitting there waiting for more problems...smart teams, coaches and parents try to avoid playing at Coleman. BOTN is more than familiar with EMSC and how they manage their events and the total lack of any security from Coleman.

You have been reminded again about frequenting that location."
Old 02-21-2017
Unregistered

Default Gold

Quote:
Larry let out a doozy. This was in the context of coaches/parents getting in each others faces after a soccer game. What does that have to do with the tournaments location and peoples cars? And for that matter, it's a walled in facility and the immediate area isn't bad at all. This is just Larry taking shots at an ex-sponsor.

"Was there anyone in charge from EMSC at the tournament? Were the Coleman folks around? Sad to say, but Coleman is located in one of the worst areas of Nassau. Coleman should have security on hand for all events held there to protect families and their cars. Colen Country Day Camp is a place just sitting there waiting for more problems...smart teams, coaches and parents try to avoid playing at Coleman. BOTN is more than familiar with EMSC and how they manage their events and the total lack of any security from Coleman.

I read that thread but refuse to post on Larry's garbage site, I was at the tournament with a Gold Coast team and all I have to say is that Bellmore had some of the worst parents I have ever seen. They never shut up, they screamed the entire time...I don't believe for one second that they did nothing to cause the Plainedge coach to approach them. The Plainedge parent was out of control but Bellmore most definitely instigated the fight, they would not shut up about losing to them.

Both teams parents were horrible.
Old 02-21-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
I read that thread but refuse to post on Larry's garbage site, I was at the tournament with a Gold Coast team and all I have to say is that Bellmore had some of the worst parents I have ever seen. They never shut up, they screamed the entire time...I don't believe for one second that they did nothing to cause the Plainedge coach to approach them. The Plainedge parent was out of control but Bellmore most definitely instigated the fight, they would not shut up about losing to them.

Both teams parents were horrible.
I'm sure both teams had some terrible parents. I'm just trying to figure out what that has to do with whether your car is safe in the parking lot.
Old 02-21-2017
Unregistered

Quote:

LM thinks by posting this no one will go to any tournaments at Coleman now? Really? He obviously doesn't like EM for one reason and one reason only, they pulled their advertising a few years ago. He has a vendetta against them since, as he does anyone else who refuses to advertise and never has. Problem is none of his antics seem to work and more and more clubs are stopping their advertising. Only a novice in NY soccer would take anything that website posts and believe it. It's garbage and so is he.
Old 02-24-2017
Unregistered

Quote:

He loved Coleman when his hack ran her winter league there one year. That didn't work out because she is as clueless as he is so I guess the facility has gone from first to worst in his mind.
Old 02-24-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
He loved Coleman when his hack ran her winter league there one year. That didn't work out because she is as clueless as he is so I guess the facility has gone from first to worst in his mind.
There is a hidden intent behind everything he writes. The only problem is, it is not hidden, it is always quite obvious.
Old 02-24-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
There is a hidden intent behind everything he writes. The only problem is, it is not hidden, it is always quite obvious.
As subtle as a wrecking ball