Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Perhaps you didn't see the video that came from the captain of the Harvard football team that fully supported the actions taken by the students from both colleges.

Those of us past 50 simply don't see what these young people do in terms of the world we've given them to make work. We've followed many generations of leadership and simply kept booting the issue into the future. Well, the future has gotten their attention and you should be prepared that the Millenials and Gen Z kids that follow them are going to take a profoundly different path.

There are some radical changes coming forth to civilized society over the next decade. Tis a shame that being the most intelligent and sentient life form on this planet that we could not must up the will to fend off corporate greed and the autocrats and simply be a better caretaker of this world.

The world will get through this, but it's going to make us pay a very heavy price to survive the cure it has in store for us. More power to these young folk. I believe they are the only hope for my grand children and great grand children.

Deep man, deep.

Game was almost postponed because of darkness.

%#$# them.

Comment

The Logical Voice

Deep man, deep.

Game was almost postponed because of darkness.

%#$# them.

They both have plenty of money. Invest in some stadium lighting. Perhaps solar powered....lol.

Comment

Perhaps you didn't see the video that came from the captain of the Harvard football team that fully supported the actions taken by the students from both colleges.

Those of us past 50 simply don't see what these young people do in terms of the world we've given them to make work. We've followed many generations of leadership and simply kept booting the issue into the future. Well, the future has gotten their attention and you should be prepared that the Millenials and Gen Z kids that follow them are going to take a profoundly different path.

There are some radical changes coming forth to civilized society over the next decade. Tis a shame that being the most intelligent and sentient life form on this planet that we could not must up the will to fend off corporate greed and the autocrats and simply be a better caretaker of this world.

The world will get through this, but it's going to make us pay a very heavy price to survive the cure it has in store for us. More power to these young folk. I believe they are the only hope for my grand children and great grand children.
        Or, they are simply ultra-liberal kids with high ideals and no experience in the real world. Once they assimilate and start making boatloads of money, they will succumb like most of their brethren alumni before them.

Comment

Yeah, living in mom's basement and playing video games. Such a profound path they are on. I really do admire them.

Comment

I couldn’t care less what a group of snobby, self righteous, entitled, non scientists have to say about anything, nor do I care that they interrupted two bad football teams from playing. A nothing event interrupting a nothing event is nothing.

Play on.

Comment

They both have plenty of money. Invest in some stadium lighting. Perhaps solar powered....lol.
              you honestly think the neighborhood would allow that??? They're lucky they can even hold football games there.

Comment

oh i saw it
                they boycotted fossil fuels at a stadium that doesnt have lights
                they are supposed to be the best and brightest- and they did it at a stadium built before christ
                did you notice that Haaavard football genius was talking into an IPhone- wonder if they use fossil fuels to build that, or the NIKE shirt-no fossil fuels used by that company
                divest from the very thing that keeps us alive- wonder how many of them could survive a week not using any fossil fuels

too funny

Comment

Vote for Tom Steyer!!!!

Wait he made his hedge fund money from Australian coal mines. But that is different!!!

If you had to guess...how many of the students that were on the field for " climate control" live in a house that is greater than say three thousand square feet?

All hypocrites!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X