Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    DB will never let it happen. It would look so bad when they lose by 2.
    Other than the game what do they have to lose, it would just be a fun match up and I think ECNL would come through and show it’s quality over a league like EDP anyway.

Comment

Other than the game what do they have to lose, it would just be a fun match up and I think ECNL would come through and show it’s quality over a league like EDP anyway.
      My money is on Real! Our lowly EDP team crushed Bucks ECNL 3-0. Get Real!

Comment

That’s all anyone says from MF. We are ecnl. Get over it. They are by far at the backend of all the so called elite clubs in the area.

Comment

That’s all anyone says from MF. We are ecnl. Get over it. They are by far at the backend of all the so called elite clubs in the area.
          Yeah but at least we are elite unlike clubs like the aforementioned Real whatever.

Comment

Yeah but at least we are elite unlike clubs like the aforementioned Real whatever.
            Yet Real 06 would crush MF.

Comment

There she is! Its MF Soccer Mom!

We missed you

Comment

What a creep you are, using the word ‘we,’ like you’re on the team. You’re a parent. Let your daughter compete.

There is no competition between you and other parents, weirdo.

Comment

Why is MFA asking for down payment by tomorrow for next season Does anyone else need to pay for soccer next year. I was hoping for some sort of refund for 2020

Comment

That is OUTRAGEOUS! MFA - new low. F off!

Comment

Why is MFA asking for down payment by tomorrow for next season Does anyone else need to pay for soccer next year. I was hoping for some sort of refund for 2020
                      You snooze you lose, don’t pay someone else waiting in line. Good luck

Comment

You snooze you lose, don’t pay someone else waiting in line. Good luck
                        I hope this place folds due to people not signing up. What a ridiculous way to run a business. I'm sure this down payment of course guarantees my kid's spot on a specific team with a specific coach for all of next year, right? Right?????

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2680865]I hope this place folds due to people not signing up. What a ridiculous way to run a business. I'm sure this down payment of course guarantees my ki

I guess part of my check that I get from the gov't will go to MFA. Oh well, my kids can eat next month

Comment

Dom Bucci - I hope this is fake news. If not: Fk you!

Comment

Pay up fools!!!!

So many better clubs in the area. Wake up!

Comment

Pay up fools!!!!

So many better clubs in the area. Wake up!
                                Like who??? No one better than MFA in area for what you get for your $. PDA perhaps but no other.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X