Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My my. Such language for such a good boy that follows the rules.
    I followed the rules :-) Edited to accommodate to fit the site rules.

See how that goes?

Comment

My my. Such language for such a good boy that follows the rules.
      Do you work in your company's accounting or HR departments? Give yourself a big fat raise and see how that works out .... you can complain later how unfair it is.

Comment

I followed the rules :-) Edited to accommodate to fit the site rules.

See how that goes?
        I see exactly how it goes. You are good boy and you accommodate the rules. Good boy.

Comment

I see exactly how it goes. You are good boy and you accommodate the rules. Good boy.
          Yep, and proud to set an example for my kids. They also know to make educated decisions ahead of time and choose wisely. We firmly believe in respect for her teammates as well.

Comment

Yep, and proud to set an example for my kids. They also know to make educated decisions ahead of time and choose wisely. We firmly believe in respect for her teammates as well.
            I have seen a lot of garbage imposed on a lot of players over the years and I have lost much respect, with good reason, for this so-called high-level youth soccer industry. Many feel the same.

Great respect for my teammates and your teammates and all the other teammates out there. Play on girls in spite of it all!

Comment

I have seen a lot of garbage imposed on a lot of players over the years and I have lost much respect, with good reason, for this so-called high-level youth soccer industry. Many feel the same.

Great respect for my teammates and your teammates and all the other teammates out there. Play on girls in spite of it all!
              We're all pretty fed up with it. But that doesn't mean parents or clubs should be telling kids it's ok to break rules you don't like. There are options out there to chose from that don't require giving up HS soccer. You also can take the legal loophole of playing HS in the fall then going to your DA club and hope they held a spot for you. Choices. Many made the wrong choice and still decided to do both. I've no pity for them.

Comment

It is not hard to understand. We disagree. you seem incapable of grasping the possibility that I a have a very different opinion of the situation than you do.

I get it . you support the rule and are happy to abide by it for whatever reason. i am capable of understanding that.

i find the rule be just another in a line of destructive actions taken by us soccer that have hit my players age groups hard and unnecessarily. I am done with it. Probably anyone with an 02 03 04 or 05 player is sick and tired of the chaos.

With a bit of effort you could understand that too. Not agree with it but I think you are capable of understanding the frustration and seeing that not everyone has your same solution to the chaos.
                So do you really think your mini revolt will sway USSF? GTFOH. Even worse that it came from Fury, a club already on the thinnest of ice. But hey, your kid got a life lesson in "screw everyone else, I'm going to do what I want." Bravo.

Comment

just because you are willing to tolerate corrupt nonsense does not mean everyone is.
                  The speed limit on my street is absurdly too low - few houses, no pedestrians, rural area. I think a golf cart could go over the limit. Yet if I speed and get caught, I pay the ticket and don't complain. I broke the law. Funny how that works.

Comment

The speed limit on my street is absurdly too low - few houses, no pedestrians, rural area. I think a golf cart could go over the limit. Yet if I speed and get caught, I pay the ticket and don't complain. I broke the law. Funny how that works.
                    Oh brother. This is kid soccer. No one is speeding or breaking any laws. Relax.

Comment

If there are LISC kids giving up HS that actually want to play HS that is their choice. They must feel they get some benefit from making that sacrifice. Why do they have to put that other kids that are not in their club or their conference?

they get nothing from whining except ruining the season for a lot of other kids playing both for and against the suspended children. they get nothing of value at all and it was likely other clubs or parents since the players dont give a rat's ass.

Vindictive tattle tales. When ran to your mommy about this one or that one doing something you though you was bad, didn't she tell you not to be a tattle tale?
                      wait so breaking rules is ok

tattling is bad

my goodness - you have to be trolling to really commit to this line of thought

Comment

Tattling is bad. Don't be a tattle tale

Comment

wait so breaking rules is ok

tattling is bad

my goodness - you have to be trolling to really commit to this line of thought
                          It's the "ME" culture. If it's good for my kid, it's OK. If it's bad, it's not OK.

Comment

Got it. Breaking rules is bad. Tattling is good.

Comment

finally

all this discussion over mediocre soccer

any of these kids going D1 come June-Aug?

most likely not

so lets stop pretending these actions even matter to anyone but the families the consequences were imposed upon

Comment

Oh brother. This is kid soccer. No one is speeding or breaking any laws. Relax.
                                Read some of the comments. Plenty of people trying to justify their kids breaking rules just because they think the rule is "stupid"

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X