X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    All recruited.
    75K and a pair of cleats and you too can play at williams- their grades are what got them in

Comment

any of them going for soccer?
      Yeah i get it and let's see how much these kids play in college. This troll has watched this team play and there aren't technical kids here. Fine, good athletes but not soccer players. Let's see how it unfolds dizzy dad

Comment

D3 soccer is awful,witnessed the championship game firsthand.Awful, much better students than soccer players which is not a bad thing ,unless you went their thinking their soccer was at least marginally good.

Comment

I guess the troll still hasn’t tried night school. Tge? WTH is that?
          You’re not doing yourself any favors my friend. Just stop typing and hit the books.
          Ricky like the bottle? is that you kiddo?

Probably another bloated choate windbag spending great grand daddy's money. Boot it Millicent. 60k a year to learn how to play kickball. Sounds like fun

Comment

Hard to take you seriously with comments like that. You don’t think the public schools are doing the same? Glastonbury or Staples could play with and beat most of the prep schools. Porters is decent but they lack depth. In general, pre school, public school. They are all terrible. The fact that you don’t know that tells us what we need to know about you. But I guess you don’t know what you don’t know.
            Who listens to these silly Trolls? Really - all terrible? I guess this guy is somehow watching all the GREAT games somewhere else when he comes out of his grandmother’s basement? These are same guys that are all over TS suggesting THEY know great soccer and it simply doesn’t exist here (not in the NE, not in CFC or FSA or OW, not at the prep schools, not in the LL, etc. etc.).

Troll — go back to the basement and your lonely Fortnite Fridays by yourself — we will continue to watch our kids play soccer, enjoy themselves and move on with their (not as lonely as yours) life. No one here is trying to go Pro. [....although the last one that did, actually came from Choate (oops!).....]

Troll away!!

Comment

Choate Seniors-
              Georgetown
              Tufts
              William's
              Amherst
              Claremont

Wheres you kid at Mr. Lump?

CHOATE has a long history of rampant sexual abuse and preditation by its faculty. Well documented by Choate themselves. We decided to pass and not put girls at risk.

Comment

75K and a pair of cleats and you too can play at williams- their grades are what got them in
                Yeah, that or father and Grandpa Joe are alum and major benefactors on the Williams' BOD.

Comment

CHOATE has a long history of rampant sexual abuse and preditation by its faculty. Well documented by Choate themselves. We decided to pass and not put girls at risk.

The word is predation

Comment

The word is predation
                    my guess is the troll did not do well on the SAT's

Comment

my guess is the troll did not do well on the SAT's
                      why do you have to be a troll. It's a fact jack

Comment

The word is predation
                        The sexual predators at choate were mainly english professors over the years. Bet they could spell it correctly also. Good for them. And you.

Comment

Not even funny. You are classless.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X