Prospect Dynamo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sucks so much that the whole club is going there? I think you’re the one that sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Sucks so much that the whole club is going there? I think you’re the one that sucks
      if OW is taking the Dynamo kids- OW will certainly suck- they are a C level premier club
      which means some of the players have at least one move

Comment

if OW is taking the Dynamo kids- OW will certainly suck- they are a C level premier club
        which means some of the players have at least one move
        Ow sucks

Comment

How would people get from the Prospect area to Portland 3 times a week, That's a haul. I call BS.
          Just mapped it, only a 35 minute drive. That’s nothing as far as high level soccer goes. Does your kid play town travel?

Comment

Just mapped it, only a 35 minute drive. That’s nothing as far as high level soccer goes. Does your kid play town travel?
            and how much time are people spending driving to Prospect - add that on to the 35 minutes to OW if it's from the opposite direction of Portland. HURRRRRRDURRRRRRRR.

Comment

and how much time are people spending driving to Prospect - add that on to the 35 minutes to OW if it's from the opposite direction of Portland. HURRRRRRDURRRRRRRR.
              Do you know the makeup of the Dynamo rosters? I imagine most of not all are VERY local to Prospect.

My kid plays on a high level team, many kids coming from up to an hour away for practice, I’d say the closest kid is 25 minutes. No big deal, it is what it is. If you or your kid want to stay local, there is town travel or many smaller premier programs where that can be accomplished.

Comment

Do you know the makeup of the Dynamo rosters? I imagine most of not all are VERY local to Prospect.

My kid plays on a high level team, many kids coming from up to an hour away for practice, I’d say the closest kid is 25 minutes. No big deal, it is what it is. If you or your kid want to stay local, there is town travel or many smaller premier programs where that can be accomplished.
                30min is not that big a deal except for the tiny ones. It's not like there is plethora of decent clubs in that area either.

Comment

4 practices a week and a game either in Portland or hours away is an awful lot of traveling

Comment

4 practices a week and a game either in Portland or hours away is an awful lot of traveling
                    um, Prospect players wouldn't be on the DA teams (if they're even going there. If the club is falling apart people will go all over depending on what works for them. Teams very rarely go to another club en masse). OW also doesn't practice the mandated 4x/week.

Comment

The only teams that practice (or at least are supposed to) 4x a week are the DA teams. If you’re on a DA team, traveling should be known about ahead of time and completely expected or else don’t do it. Do you think players all live locally?

Comment

This has all got to be fake news, the club is fielding teams for this coming Fall.

Comment

This has all got to be fake news, the club is fielding teams for this coming Fall.
                          If ever there is fake news, ask yourself who might benefit from spreading it? Prospect isn't far from Sporting and Vale. Just sayin'...

Comment

If ever there is fake news, ask yourself who might benefit from spreading it? Prospect isn't far from Sporting and Vale. Just sayin'...
                            a few cfc branches (valley, sound and samba), afc, cheshire united, ginga, ......

Comment

And how exactly would this rumor benefit anyone at this point? Tryouts are done. Anyone with Dynamo already knows where they’ll be playing this fall. Just sayin’...

Comment

Are you really that sheltered?

Have you ever thought about those states that have some real distance between towns and clubs?

Do you think you could even survive the rigors of club soccer and travel if you lived in Kansas, Nebraska, Colorado, Montana, Wyoming, New Mexico or Arizona?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X