Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Celtic. Because they grew another branch. Because of excellent skills coaching. Because of cost. Because of success and competitive play.
    Should we be impressed with your keen analytical skills here?

Comment

Should we be impressed with your keen analytical skills here?
      Sure. And, do your kid a favor and send him/her to tryouts.

Comment

More good material. 40% of CFC's all ECNL conference players were developed at FSA.
        Hey FSA, why did those players leave? (and it's two btw. Forty percent sounds big, but it's two players on that list). It couldn't be because they thought the coaching or the opportunities were better could they? Nah. Couldn't be. Hey, you got one. Nice of you to congratulate her. Oh wait! You didn't. You were too busy trying to claim the other two.

Comment

Hey FSA, why did those players leave? (and it's two btw. Forty percent sounds big, but it's two players on that list). It couldn't be because they thought the coaching or the opportunities were better could they? Nah. Couldn't be. Hey, you got one. Nice of you to congratulate her. Oh wait! You didn't. You were too busy trying to claim the other two.
          You missed the snake oil comment above.

Comment

Nobody missed it...It makes no sense.

Comment

You missed the snake oil comment above.
              Your wife likes to gulp my snake oil and wear it like a necklace

Comment

Your wife likes to gulp my snake oil and wear it like a necklace
                Oh so your the guy from Barbados...

The world's smallest species of snake has been discovered on the Caribbean island of Barbados. The species is as thin as a spaghetti noodle and small enough to rest comfortably on a U.S. quarter.

Comment

Oh so your the guy from Barbados...

The world's smallest species of snake has been discovered on the Caribbean island of Barbados. The species is as thin as a spaghetti noodle and small enough to rest comfortably on a U.S. quarter.
                  I know you thought it was vanilla soft serve on you wife’s chin because she is fat and you probably licked it off of her, but that ain’t ice cream bro it’s my cream.

Comment

I don’t care either way, I’m a CFC parent myself, but you saying “40% sounds big” is kind of funny. Would you prefer they said 2 out of 5? To me, that sounds big as well, sounds like almost half, or wait...40%. Anyway you slice it, the claim is the same. Although I don’t care about the OP’s silly claim of FSA development...

Comment

I know you thought it was vanilla soft serve on you wife’s chin because she is fat and you probably licked it off of her, but that ain’t ice cream bro it’s my cream.
                      You redefine sophomoric. You can look it up if you need to.

Comment

CFC loses every division including 2002!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X