Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Positive posts thread

OK, I have been Perusing this forum as well as the “other “forum. I see the few positive comments and posts are far out numbered by the negative with much criticism . Therefor, I would like to start a thread where folks can discuss their positive experiences in the youth soccer world. No bad mouthing of others please.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    OK, I have been Perusing this forum as well as the “other “forum. I see the few positive comments and posts are far out numbered by the negative with much criticism . Therefor, I would like to start a thread where folks can discuss their positive experiences in the youth soccer world. No bad mouthing of others please.
    good idea!

Comment

Your kid sucks.. Move on

Comment

NYCFC invited 30-40 kids (2008 & 2009) for next year NYCFC academy team for free training called NYCFC City select. those kids were nominated from coach or chosen from NYCFC Talent ID (free). this is the way (must be free) to find talented kids

Comment

NYCFC invited 30-40 kids (2008 & 2009) for next year NYCFC academy team for free training called NYCFC City select. those kids were nominated from coach or chosen from NYCFC Talent ID (free). this is the way (must be free) to find talented kids
          I didn't see any big & tall kids in 2008 group. I believe NYCFC invited small kids who has skills

Comment

Your kid sucks.. Move on
            that's it. you are forever banished from this thread. sorry but you cannot post on this thread anymore.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X