Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope we’re all still here to see it.
    Rumour has it that North Korea is the odds on favourite.

Great news, though, as US, Canada, and Mexico will be hosting

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2288904]Hope we’re all still here to see it.
    Rumour has it that North Korea is the odds on favourite.

Great news, though, as US, Canada, and Mexico will be hosting[/QUOTE

Probably all fall apart like our trade deals with our close partners and allies.
    Irony at work, here?

Comment

Hopefully Trump is out by 2020 so we can repair relations with our neighbors. At least we don't have to build expensive sites. Our economy will be in the toilet by the time Trump is done with it.

Comment

Jeezus you whiny 'flakes just can't resist interjecting yourselves into any conversation, can you?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Jeezus you whiny 'flakes just can't resist interjecting yourselves into any conversation, can you?
          Aside from the politics, it is great news.
          We’ll see the usual uptick in interest and the US will automatically qualify as host nation

Unfortunately, politics plays a huge role in the WC selection process

Comment

Aside from the politics, it is great news.
            We’ll see the usual uptick in interest and the US will automatically qualify as host nation

Unfortunately, politics plays a huge role in the WC selection process
            Money plays an even bigger role. At least it's less likely that we paid for the bid, unlike Russia and Qatar.

Good for the US, good to help build more interest in the sport. We get all the important games so I've no issues with Canada and Mexico sharing.

Comment

Soccer is the sport of flakes so what the heck do you care? Go watch some good old anthem standing football and let us have our fun.

Comment

Soccer is the sport of flakes so what the heck do you care? Go watch some good old anthem standing football and let us have our fun.
                Why the heck do I care? Because I can't turn a corner without seeing some crybaby at it again.

I love the sport and have as much experience as anyone here. Whining all day isn't "fun" for anyone above the age of 3.

Talk about the freakin' game and move your flaking rants to the political threads.

Comment

Why the heck do I care? Because I can't turn a corner without seeing some crybaby at it again.

I love the sport and have as much experience as anyone here. Whining all day isn't "fun" for anyone above the age of 3.

Talk about the freakin' game and move your flaking rants to the political threads.
                  Hosting the world cup is political. There was not talk of boycotting the Russian games because of the weather.

Comment

Do sorry you don't like it. Your hero did a number on the nfl. He needs to stay far away from soccer. We are not his people.

Comment

Do sorry you don't like it. Your hero did a number on the nfl. He needs to stay far away from soccer. We are not his people.
                      Seriously. I didn't even vote for the fool. People like you are why he was voted in.

Stay on topic...once you bring hysteria into every conversation you make us all look bad.

"We are not his people". Not sure what "we" you are referring to, but surely don't lump me in there with that.

Comment

Seriously. I didn't even vote for the fool. People like you are why he was voted in.

Stay on topic...once you bring hysteria into every conversation you make us all look bad.

"We are not his people". Not sure what "we" you are referring to, but surely don't lump me in there with that.
                        Why not be concerned? Look at how he polluted the nfl. What makes you think soccer or the world cup is safe?

Comment

Why not be concerned? Look at how he polluted the nfl. What makes you think soccer or the world cup is safe?
                          It is safe because his base does not watch soccer.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2288987]It is safe because his base does not watch soccer.[/QUOTE

All having the WC in this country will do is expose another 8 yrs of no progress for our team

Comment

Good grief. Are you sure the NFL and its players don't have any culpability here?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X