Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CFC Sound vs CFC Valley vs CFC Samba

Lot of talk on how bad the Sound branch is (and it's pretty bad). I would argue that Valley is worse and Samba (startup) could be the weakest branch in the empire. Thoughts??

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lot of talk on how bad the Sound branch is (and it's pretty bad). I would argue that Valley is worse and Samba (startup) could be the weakest branch in the empire. Thoughts??
    Have you played Alliance (now City)? They are all pretty bad but Valley may actually be the strongest midget.

Comment

How is CFC Chelsea doing?

Comment

sound is in the crapper. they are all pretty bad

Comment

Sound, like any other branch or club has some good teams and some weak teams. They have good coaches, great facilities and every player has a chance to make true ECNL and NPL teams later.

Comment

Sound, like any other branch or club has some good teams and some weak teams. They have good coaches, great facilities and every player has a chance to make true ECNL and NPL teams later.
            What facilities do “they have”?

Comment

Samba is C level travel team quality

Comment

Samba is C level travel team quality
                You know this how?

Comment

All three suck so does your so called empire

Comment

And your wife does too

Comment

You know this how?
                      I know a lot of things

One thing I don't know is when will the turf fields be finished

Comment

CFC Valley has terrible coaches. They will eventually fill the bin.

Comment

CFC Valley has terrible coaches. They will eventually fill the bin.
                          Oh, c'mon. I call BS. OD is a great youth coach and my kid has been coached by AS in the past as well. Also very good. Valley boys do very well. The girls side is on the rise.

FSA Dad

Comment

Oh, c'mon. I call BS. OD is a great youth coach and my kid has been coached by AS in the past as well. Also very good. Valley boys do very well. The girls side is on the rise.

FSA Dad
                            Ahh the girls side stinks. Terrible. Total money grab

Comment

Coaches are pretty average. Club loses best players to FSA and to internal pipeline to ECNL.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X