Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    KL had 3 teams this year and all is good.
    He is also heading up the girls program at THUSC.

Comment

That's not been the experience but think whatever you want.
      Your experience is limited.

Oregon State finals should be high digit blowouts. Club & Girls HS

Only possible in the remote west powerhouse states like Wyoming, Alaska & now Oregon.

Train Wreck right before your eyes, but think what ever you want. Clueless.

Comment

Your experience is limited.

Oregon State finals should be high digit blowouts. Club & Girls HS

Only possible in the remote west powerhouse states like Wyoming, Alaska & now Oregon.

Train Wreck right before your eyes, but think what ever you want. Clueless.
        Go look at the results! Who’s clueless?

Comment

Go look at the results! Who’s clueless?
          6-0 THUSC CU vs WT Final--link to bracket

https://oysa.affinitysoccer.com/tour...B6&roundtype=0

Jesuit HS 8-0 Final-- link to bracket

http://www.osaa.org/activities/gsc/brackets

No need to look any further than these links. Hopeless & Clueless nice combo!

Comment

He is also heading up the girls program at THUSC.
            Wrong. Kibwe and Rosie are stepping in to takeover the younger ages at THUSC.

Comment

Wrong. Kibwe and Rosie are stepping in to takeover the younger ages at THUSC.
              Cool... his job title on the THUSC website only says "Girls Program Director"

Comment

What do you mean they can’t afford to travel to away games? I heard the ECNL sidelines were filled with people cheering the girls on, so much so that college scouts from PCC had to fight their way through the masses to watch the games!
                This is a ridiculous statement. My daughter is 06 ECNL. I've never seen a sideline stocked with parent and I've watched every age group. ECNL games no different than OYSA. Video allows parents (like me) who cannot travel to every tournament to watch the games. The video is pretty good, about like DA. What is PCC doing at an ECNL game??

Comment

Simply not true. Top teams are still in ECNL. The only team/Club that left the NW region was Crossfire Premiere. So every team played in Northwest division except Crossfire Premiere is same as before. CU top to bottom is a better club then was in past. FCP and CU were battling it out for mediocrity in past years. Now look at it FCP is still there and CU has risen. Coaches and staff at CU are doing a great job.
                  Re ECNL, every age group is different. My daughter is an ECNL 06. They walked through the NW 8-0-1 and won State. FCP ECNL at this age group is struggling. Their top player is now at ECNL. Someone comment on Kevin being crooked. I'm not sure what that means. He's a tough coach, maybe too tough for the younger girls but he's fair and he wins. Anther common misconception is ECNL pay to play to college. I have no intention of sending my daughter to college to play soccer, or any other sport. What ECNL provides is visibility. If you would like your daughter to play in college, join ECNL or move to CA. Oregon and to a lesser degree is a blind spot for national recruiting. Always has, always will. Nationally, TA is a joke, literally. And my son plays for TA.

There is so much trash talk about TA, ECNL, Thorns...how many of these posters actually have players at these clubs? My guess is very few. Is it prohibitively expensive for most, yes. Is it pay to play, yes. Welcome to US Soccer.

Comment

Re ECNL, every age group is different. My daughter is an ECNL 06. They walked through the NW 8-0-1 and won State. FCP ECNL at this age group is struggling. Their top player is now at ECNL. Someone comment on Kevin being crooked. I'm not sure what that means. He's a tough coach, maybe too tough for the younger girls but he's fair and he wins. Anther common misconception is ECNL pay to play to college. I have no intention of sending my daughter to college to play soccer, or any other sport. What ECNL provides is visibility. If you would like your daughter to play in college, join ECNL or move to CA. Oregon and to a lesser degree is a blind spot for national recruiting. Always has, always will. Nationally, TA is a joke, literally. And my son plays for TA.
                    There is so much trash talk about TA, ECNL, Thorns...how many of these posters actually have players at these clubs? My guess is very few. Is it prohibitively expensive for most, yes. Is it pay to play, yes. Welcome to US Soccer.
                    Your post is all over the place, without a coherent thought in the mess, rambling nonsensically...

Makes sense given where you claim to have your kid playing these days.

I for one don't want to 'come inside your mind'....

Comment

Your post is all over the place, without a coherent thought in the mess, rambling nonsensically...

Makes sense given where you claim to have your kid playing these days.

I for one don't want to 'come inside your mind'....
                      Made sense to me!! I followed it just fine.

Maybe you are soft in the head?

Comment

Made sense to me!! I followed it just fine.

Maybe you are soft in the head?
                        Soft means pliable and flexible enough to follow a coherent thought process.

I sense you are Hard headed and that allows you to follow it just fine.

Travel for Travel sake.

Comment

Soft means pliable and flexible enough to follow a coherent thought process.

I sense you are Hard headed and that allows you to follow it just fine.

Travel for Travel sake.
                          Soft has various definitions, the one most likely pertaining to you is:1. Lacking firmness or strength: Feeble or Unmanly, 2. Not bright or glaring

Take your pick i guess.

Comment

Soft has various definitions, the one most likely pertaining to you is:1. Lacking firmness or strength: Feeble or Unmanly, 2. Not bright or glaring
                            Take your pick i guess.
                            CU parent check the box for both examples.

Hard Sell on Soft parents.

Recipe for more travel.

Comment

CU parent check the box for both examples.

Hard Sell on Soft parents.

Recipe for more travel.

So funny!!! Oh my gosh, you are good you... You got me and you win. So clever.

Comment

So funny!!! Oh my gosh, you are good you... You got me and you win. So clever.
                                Someone else got you and there is no winner.

The More You Spend on Travel.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X