Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I assume you mean ex coach of high school team with his cfc sound u14 team. Probably that chump coach writing the op. That guy is a clown. Never played the game
    idc if he never played the game, that means littlein wether you are a good coach or not
    posting and boasting about winter indoor scores is laughable and stupid and Sound is the worst branch at CFC

Comment

I assume you mean ex coach of high school team with his cfc sound u14 team. Probably that chump coach writing the op. That guy is a clown. Never played the game
      Neither did Belichek

Comment

I coach an indoor HS Girls team. Very few (3) actually were Varsity starters. Most of them do track, basketball, Premier Soccer. To even mention a HS Indoor team is ridiculous. Just go keep pretending your existence means something and stay off of soccer blogs.

Comment

I coach an indoor HS Girls team. Very few (3) actually were Varsity starters. Most of them do track, basketball, Premier Soccer. To even mention a HS Indoor team is ridiculous. Just go keep pretending your existence means something and stay off of soccer blogs.
          Uh oh. We have a high school coach here. Are you part of the kick the ball over the top movement?

Comment

Uh oh. We have a high school coach here. Are you part of the kick the ball over the top movement?
            Dimwit, the person coaches a HS indoor team ..... unless it is JN, no other hs coaches are allowed to participate in activities for their sport in the offseason.

Comment

He is a terrible coach. I know exactly who you're talking about. He coaches at Sound. Enough said.

Comment

Good one Rock-Oh. Isn't that NH the team you coached? Sign of a bad coach is a program left in worse shape than when they started. Take comfort that you and your sidefoof do win the loudmouth pairs award.

Comment

I feel bad for the son of the father who felt the need to post this.
                  I feel bad for you, dbag....

Comment

if Rock-Oh could keep his hands off the girls he might keep a coaching job for more than 2 years. When these coaches get fired and suspended, other schools should be told. I feel bad for the next school that gets this loudmouth loser. And sucking as a coach is the topper.

Comment

This thread cannot be true. Tell me the Rock isn't posting about beating his crappy high school team with his equally crappy club team.

Comment

if Rock-Oh could keep his hands off the girls he might keep a coaching job for more than 2 years. When these coaches get fired and suspended, other schools should be told. I feel bad for the next school that gets this loudmouth loser. And sucking as a coach is the topper.
                        North Haven hired their new girl's coach.

Comment

Oh, great news

Comment

The DMV in Norwalk has tacos for lunch.

Comment

Oh, please tell us.....please....ok......forget it!

Comment

RC is the new coach at NHHS nobody else wanted to disaster he left behind. Sporting how you feeling about this hire now?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X