Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://depauliaonline.com/2017/04/02...ed-drug-sting/

One kid was already wearing an ankle bracelet while still in college, what the hell is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      “THE COACH is not recruiting the Parents”
      Okie dokie.

Comment

I’m an Assistant coach in CT for soccer and...
        sure you are. LOL

Comment

And where half the women's roster comes from overseas. Background checks are harder to get there for sure. How the hell does UB get girls from Sweden and Germany to go to their shizz school. Clearly, no official visits beforehand.

By the way, I call BS that the other poster is a college assistant coach. While I'm not a coach, I'm a university athletic department administrator and I can tell you that my school absolutely cares about things like this. We take the "where there's smoke, there's fire" approach.

And which school is that may I ask? Please don’t go MIA like most ADs

Comment

And which school is that may I ask? Please don’t go MIA like most ADs

I love the mug shots.

Comment

Im stunned! Do you think the AD knows about this?

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/201...LrM/story.html

Comment

Im stunned! Do you think the AD knows about this?

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/201...LrM/story.html
                I am an AD at a very exclusive University and I can tell you that I don’t care about the drug and Alcohol activity that exsists there , our kids are happy taking Oxycodone , Naloxone , Heroin , Weed and Alcohol. We also try our best in limiting the amount of student dealers on campus which keeps price control and prevents gang warfare.
                My biggest priority is for the safety of my students , teachers and the surrounding community, it is my job to make sure I throughly and I mean throughly check out any incoming recruits from their previous High School in what I call as incoming danger to the community at large, any of these infractions will be grounds to revoke acceptance and they include Red Cards, 3 or more Yellows in 4 years , Fights against opponents or teammates (Cat fights included) quitting teams ( in season or out) Pain in the tush parents ( paying or not) .

While we stand by our drug dealing students and users , we absolutely and deniably will enforce our schools laws to remove or deny any High Schooler with any of the above violations.

Signed Yours Truly
                Mr Pothead AD
                Unviversity of Angry and pissed off People.

Comment

Sorry buttercup but coaches don’t give a shat about the dads shenanigans, I’m an Assistant coach in CT for soccer and we see emails like this at least 4 times a year.
                  While we do check them out with every case being different but we also know 100% of the time it’s from disgruntled jealous parents.

Good luck on your mission anyways.
                  That is southern and why you will never be at bc

Comment

Sorry buttercup but coaches don’t give a shat about the dads shenanigans, I’m an Assistant coach in CT for soccer and we see emails like this at least 4 times a year.
                    While we do check them out with every case being different but we also know 100% of the time it’s from disgruntled jealous parents.

Good luck on your mission anyways.
                    The you are a short minded d o u c h e

Comment

I am an AD at a very exclusive University and I can tell you that I don’t care about the drug and Alcohol activity that exsists there , our kids are happy taking Oxycodone , Naloxone , Heroin , Weed and Alcohol. We also try our best in limiting the amount of student dealers on campus which keeps price control and prevents gang warfare.
                      My biggest priority is for the safety of my students , teachers and the surrounding community, it is my job to make sure I throughly and I mean throughly check out any incoming recruits from their previous High School in what I call as incoming danger to the community at large, any of these infractions will be grounds to revoke acceptance and they include Red Cards, 3 or more Yellows in 4 years , Fights against opponents or teammates (Cat fights included) quitting teams ( in season or out) Pain in the tush parents ( paying or not) .

While we stand by our drug dealing students and users , we absolutely and deniably will enforce our schools laws to remove or deny any High Schooler with any of the above violations.

Signed Yours Truly
                      Mr Pothead AD
                      Unviversity of Angry and pissed off People.
                      I love this post lol

Comment

That is southern and why you will never be at bc
                        Its really starting to sound like Wilton parents are jealous of the kid going to BC , don’t you think?

Comment

Its really starting to sound like Wilton parents are jealous of the kid going to BC , don’t you think?
                          They don't like a kid who's future is with lacrosse (and her psycho dad) screwing the season for the other girls.

Comment

They don't like a kid who's future is with lacrosse (and her psycho dad) screwing the season for the other girls.
                            Who cares isn’t she a Senior and it’s not like Wilton has 11 D1 ballers, if that was the case the Coach wouldn’t start her.
                            Both girls who got Red are probably your best two , didn’t you see how they did the next game without them. You guys do a lot of complaining and what position does your D play may I ask?

Comment

Yeah and the other girl that you complained about that was baggage to you all but yet is doing fine starting literally every game at HC, so I guess it’s true, the complainers always are the worse players.

Comment

To the last two posters, I was playing devil's advocate with my theory. My kid doesn't even play in FCIAC, never mind Wilton.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X